• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Am i screwed for senior yrs? (7 Viewers)

Solarised

HSC
If anyone is going through what she went through pls reach out. Like heck it could be to one of us on here. Just don't give up.

What sucks is that charlotte even emailed the school multiple times and they didn't do much help at all.
Ngl this thing is getting real serious now, people at school are becoming very bad individuals indeed

iloveeggs

HSC
i love ur advices lowkey ur so true

also abt my sister nah it was just an example
but generally speaking my sister’s experiences is more like an ‘experiment’ like when i first heard abt selective my mum told my sister to apply bc we didnt know what it was n the same abt tutoring like we (including my parents) never been to tutoring so my sister going tutoring is more like to see what it is n how it can help if ykwim?
idk if i answered ur question but yh
thanks lol

also i get it know and i get why they might feel like that but just do whats best for you. just think abt how you are as an individual. for tutoring leave it till a term or 2 into y11 if youre unsure but for moving schools i reccommend you try literally whatever works. like private, asking stratty girls again etc bc if you dont have much hope you will rank well at a 400+ school you might actually get cooked if by chance your grade collectively bombs

iloveeggs

HSC
Stop im scared to go santa 😭 i have friends there n i love the yr 10 cohort but umm u guys heard the news….

ill probably see if my parents agree to send me private bc in my parents eyes my current skl is ‘wow’ i mean when u compare it to my old skl (bottom third) i see why n i agree on that
maybe not santa sabina im quite concerned for the girls that go there.

ive read press reports that say they tried to tell their students to not talk abt charlotte and told the parents to not bring it up to their kids or smth and also the more recent press stuff coming out saying "was it all bc of bullying or did she have other issues" or "its very hard to understand what might have caused these circumstances" like no the school creates environments where this kind of behaviour will fly and ppl will get ignored when seeking help. how disgusting is it that ppl are now backpedalling in hindsight and saying oh maybe its not the schools fault and not holding the bullies accountable

Solarised

HSC

ive read press reports that say they tried to tell their students to not talk abt charlotte and told the parents to not bring it up or smth and also the more recent press stuff coming out saying "was it all bc of bullying or did she have other issues" or "its very hard to understand what might have caused these circumstances" like no the school creates environments where this kind of behaviour will fly and ppl will get ignored when seeking help. how disgusting is it that ppl are now backpedalling in hindsight and saying oh maybe its not the schools fault and not holding the bullies accountable
Bullies of the new gen are messed up. They don't know when and where to draw the line. They mess you up mentally, like I've seen people affected by this shit and its makes my blood boil.

iloveeggs

HSC
Bullies of the new gen are messed up. They don't know when and where to draw the line. They mess you up mentally, like I've seen people affected by this shit and its makes my blood boil.
i dont know if its the new gen bullies or not but i have a theory that bc of the dramatically increased amounts of screen time younger kids get and other events such as covid, their grasp of social interactions in reality vs online is screwed up and they have issues with empathy and connections with ppl. bc you can get away with being much more offensive online, ppl who are chronically online seem to think its socially acceptable to do the same in person as well

im talking out of my ass with 0 proof except my gen alpha sister and her behavior but i would not be surprised if there is already research into this ngl society is going to shit

Solarised

HSC
i dont know if its the new gen bullies or not but i have a theory that bc of the dramatically increased amounts of screen time younger kids get and other events such as covid, their grasp of social interactions in reality vs online is screwed up and they have issues with empathy and connections with ppl. bc you can get away with being much more offensive online, ppl who are chronically online seem to think its socially acceptable to do the same in person as well

im talking out of my ass with 0 proof except my gen alpha sister and her behavior but i would not be surprised if there is already research into this ngl society is going to shit
Oh its tech hundo percent tech. With the advent of those troll ytubers making people lives worse and shitting on them for no reason, its become a trend to act like a piece of shit in public and ruin peoples live for you and your friends enjoyment.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Whats the hype with this school lmao.... I legit never knew it existed until maybe like start of this yr when some kid was posting about if she should stay at her current school or go to sabina. idk doesn't really even look that great of a school imo.

Shavi Masee

HSC
Whats the hype with this school lmao.... I legit never knew it existed until maybe like start of this yr when some kid was posting about if she should stay at her current school or go to sabina. idk doesn't really even look that great of a school imo.
It's ranked 37 on better education i think. I only know abt it cuz I drive past it once a week

jane1820

HSC

ive read press reports that say they tried to tell their students to not talk abt charlotte and told the parents to not bring it up to their kids or smth and also the more recent press stuff coming out saying "was it all bc of bullying or did she have other issues" or "its very hard to understand what might have caused these circumstances" like no the school creates environments where this kind of behaviour will fly and ppl will get ignored when seeking help. how disgusting is it that ppl are now backpedalling in hindsight and saying oh maybe its not the schools fault and not holding the bullies accountable
Yh i even talked to me friend that goes there n the skl didnt even do anything
they gave them an assembly abt if they r struggling they can contact kids helpline but thats it

tbh its actually annoying im actually so pissed

jane1820

HSC
wtf its ranked that high?? no way i have literally never heard of this school
Yh meridian is 12 and santa sabina is 37
all the skls in strathfield r excellent
meridian, santa, st patricks, strathfield girls idk if homebush boys count but they r not great but still alr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)