• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (8 Viewers)

Y3L10W

HSC
Guys how do you find school rank when it's not private or in the top ranks? Everything I look at says permission was not obtained to publish the rank

JosephSeed

HSC
Howdy All! 👋🏻

Considering there's just over a week until Term 4 begins, I thought it'd be nice to get all the 2024'ers together, just to see how everyone's holding up before Year 12 content is engraved into our brains! I also find it somewhat funny that a 2024 HSC Chat hasn't been made, yet a 2025 HSC Chat has.

I know that the 2023'ers are yet to do their HSC and we technically aren't Year 12s until they finish, but from what I've heard, most schools are starting Year 12 content from Day 1 rather than waiting till Week 5.

So, in saying that, here's an early toast to the 2024'ers!!!

Feel free to say whatever's on your mind!
not bloody good....keep procastinating

appleali

HSC
tbf harder math papers are soo much better than easy ones IMO cause I want cracked 3U and 4U alignment to save me and not have to get like 85% in 4U to get an e4
True, last year a 66% raw was needed to get e4 which is diabolical, thats pretty much if you got full marks on 11-14 (which is honestly not that hard), got half right on MC and just straight up didn’t attempt 15 and 16, you get an e4 which was like 99.7 atar cont

spiderfan44

HSC
Check the revision & exams tab...idk but I feel more motivated after reading it
i know what to do, like i know i need to make a timetable and i should study from 9-3 but i think ive just being studying for so long that ive just lost all motivation now. if kinda feels like im not on my adhd meds, idk why

spiderfan44

HSC
i think its because i know im going to do alright, so i dont have much pressure on me. but i know i should be studying anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 5)