• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Do i still have time for the HSC??? (1 Viewer)

Sunny1422

HSC
Hi Guys,

I have less then 9 days till paper one English and I'm still memorising my essays (I'm in English advanced). IS IT TOO LATE???

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Hi Guys,

I have less then 9 days till paper one English and I'm still memorising my essays (I'm in English advanced). IS IT TOO LATE???
for the trial I memorised three essays the night before for paper 2. Relax

hscccc

HSC
Do you guys have any memorising tipsss
space it out, read it out loud, write it down - try and connect it to different settings, a location or object in ur room or a 'story' or word that you can remember and recall the quote/section if that makes sense. People record them and listen at night while they sleep, they claim it goes into ur brain somehow

HSC
N/A
To improve memory and retention, it can be helpful to use a variety of strategies that engage different senses and learning techniques. One effective approach is to space out your study sessions over time, known as spaced repetition, which helps solidify the information in your long-term memory. Additionally, reading aloud and writing down key points are powerful tools that allow you to both hear and actively process what you're learning. You can also use the method of loci, where you associate pieces of information with specific objects or locations in your room, making recall easier through mental connections. Another great technique is to create stories or mnemonics that turn abstract concepts into more memorable narratives. Finally, some people find it useful to record themselves reading key information and listen to it while they sleep, as repeated exposure may reinforce the material. Combining these methods helps deepen your understanding and retention of information.

I hope this helps 😀

C_master

HSC
To improve memory and retention, it can be helpful to use a variety of strategies that engage different senses and learning techniques. One effective approach is to space out your study sessions over time, known as spaced repetition, which helps solidify the information in your long-term memory. Additionally, reading aloud and writing down key points are powerful tools that allow you to both hear and actively process what you're learning. You can also use the method of loci, where you associate pieces of information with specific objects or locations in your room, making recall easier through mental connections. Another great technique is to create stories or mnemonics that turn abstract concepts into more memorable narratives. Finally, some people find it useful to record themselves reading key information and listen to it while they sleep, as repeated exposure may reinforce the material. Combining these methods helps deepen your understanding and retention of information.

I hope this helps 😀
bro ur not jimmy and why do you keep spamming gpt shit

hscccc

HSC

I hope this helps 😀
chat gpt literally just copied me but yapped more

Sunny1422

HSC

I hope this helps 😀
Thankk youuuu, Ill try this out and lyk if it works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)