• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mathematics Advanced Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

person3024

HSC
Yes. I would go on thsc/bos and just find one's from selective schools.

its super tempting to just do easy papers to reaffirm your confidence but ultimately sitting through the hard q's is whats gonna push you from a 85 to a 95.

also when you get a hard question, sit with it until you solve it. You will remember something so much more if you figure it out yourself rather than just giving up after a few mins and checking answers
this just motivated me to get off bos and start studying thankyou

Gods_Spear

HSC
Yes. I would go on thsc/bos and just find one's from selective schools.

its super tempting to just do easy papers to reaffirm your confidence but ultimately sitting through the hard q's is whats gonna push you from a 85 to a 95.

also when you get a hard question, sit with it until you solve it. You will remember something so much more if you figure it out yourself rather than just giving up after a few mins and checking answers
Thanks Aqwerty 🙏 , any paper recomendations? i did the nsb trial and it was very tough. Do you know any others that are on a similar or harder level?

aqwerty13402

HSC
Thanks Aqwerty 🙏 , any paper recomendations? i did the nsb trial and it was very tough. Do you know any others that are on a similar or harder level?
Ruse 2020 is a good one. Sydney Grammar 2024 gets good towards the end as well. I honestly haven't done as many as I shouldve tho so i'd just skim the papers of selective schools and pick out ones that look tough :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)