• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

ringading

HSC
i can yap for any research methodology/parenting and caring questions, groups in context and individuals and work i am COOKED
so real, I'm so bad for research and technology

i can do parenting and caring. but if they bring up specific examples of legislations or organisations for any of them, specifically groups in context I'm so done for

rosieohposie

HSC
so real, I'm so bad for research and technology

i can do parenting and caring. but if they bring up specific examples of legislations or organisations for any of them, specifically groups in context I'm so done for
oh yeah i'm cooked if they ask for any legislation. studying for groups has been rough 😭 my flashcards for that module is like triple the size of all the others
i'm so mad they made rural/remote a category a group. there's like NOTHING out there in terms of resources

ringading

HSC
oh yeah i'm cooked if they ask for any legislation. studying for groups has been rough 😭 my flashcards for that module is like triple the size of all the others
i'm so mad they made rural/remote a category a group. there's like NOTHING out there in terms of resources
help I'm so cooked
i don't have flashcards just been doing practice questions
i just printed my notes and pray that i remember them - whenever someone said to use the abbreviations i literally cant. the only thing i remember is sheaseas and speecs.

SAME!!! tbh disability would be so much more fun to learn and easier to write about
LITERALLY all the examples for rural/remote are all bad

ringading

HSC
i'll never be prepared, praying we get good questions especially for the last section 😭
literally, if its anything stupid I'm gonna rip up the exam

we didn't even finish social impacts of technology b4 trials so i had easy questions for the section 3 but all hard questions for section 2 it was so bad a lot of people did bad.

rosieohposie

HSC
help I'm so cooked
i just printed my notes and pray that i remember them - whenever someone said to use the abbreviations i literally cant. the only thing i remember is sheaseas and speecs.

SAME!!! tbh disability would be so much more fun to learn and easier to write about
the million different abbreviations confuse me so much. i CANNOT keep track

rosieohposie

HSC
help I'm so cooked

if i get into the exam and i'm really cooked for a category b group question i'm just writing about disability even though i didnt learn about it and just drawing from lived experience 😭 that's my backup plan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)