• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The 2024 U.S. election thread 🇺🇸 🦅 (4 Viewers)

Who would you vote for?

• Kamala Harris

Votes: 54 60.7%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • Robert Kennedy Jr

Votes: 11 12.4%

• Total voters

coolcat6778

HSC
1728010446528.pngTo every dumbass who picked Kamala. It amazes me that people still pick her just because they support the lgbt "people"

igor9

HSC
it aint even "support" it is prob fear of getting looked down upon if they go against it...for most normal ppl that is.

nonya2000

Banned
HSC
I love illegals sitting in my yard I love funding overseas wars that were not involved in i love lgbtqabx+ people i love giving illegals 15000 dollars and our struggling citizens none I love stores being looted - you. Considering doing your username. Matter of fact, democrats don't care about you.

Last edited:

Slayon

HSC
oh hell nah uh these ppl who are trump crazy need to be locked up... pls do ur research before yapping!! These people should never be reduced to "illegals" they are people escaping a life the don't deserve

KloppsAndRobbers

HSC
oh hell nah uh these ppl who are trump crazy need to be locked up... pls do ur research before yapping!! These people should never be reduced to "illegals" they are people escaping a life the don't deserve
Ppl should be locked up for supporting a politician? Ur iq is in the double digits lol and so is the iq of the person who liked ur post.

justletmespeak123

15 Budapest St Rooty Hill, New South Wales
HSC
Illegals fucking kill us citizens, dumbass. If you like them so much, maybe you can let them live in your house?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)