• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mathematics Advanced Predictions/Thoughts (13 Viewers)

Serenawilder

HSC
Yeah, I agree, she also said that this year's CSSA trial was super easy (so I wouldn't trust her). I've done all of 2019-2023 and 2023 was definitely hardest IMO, 2022 was very nice, even though raw 79 scaled to 90!
This year’s CSSA was anything but super easy. And yes, 2022 was the nicest paper.

grahhhhhh

HSC
Yeah, I agree, she also said that this year's CSSA trial was super easy (so I wouldn't trust her). I've done all of 2019-2023 and 2023 was definitely hardest IMO, 2022 was very nice, even though raw 79 scaled to 90!
nah cause why did I find this year's cssa paper easier than 2023's hsc paper

minnie00007

HSC
Guys so you're all saying the prediction is a finance question then? I mean when they ask you to find the number of years that's easier marks I think hoping it is the last question similar to the last one on 2022 paper. ALSO can someone please explain to me how to do the standard financial I know its dumb that I can do the advanced but not standard but our teacher never explained this topic to us assuming we'd catch on automatically. My problem is that I either use the compound interest formula rather than the table or vice versa and am always unsure when to use it.

15 Budapest St Rooty Hill, New South Wales
HSC
15 Budapest St Rooty Hill, New South Wales
HSC
I am being so fucking serious when I say that if a single standard kid starts speaking or making noises in the 30 minute period where they finish and adv is still going, I am going to get violent.
My school also has fucking drop kick standard 1, not just standard 2 kids too. They finish an hour earlier I think. I always have the same fear that these drop kicks will talk so loudly when we still are doing the test. A tiktok comment verbatim replying to someone who says australian math is so easy: "You aren't special [for knowing how to do this easy math question], standard math is for idiots who should have dropped out and become brick layers at the end of year 10"

Serenawilder

HSC
My school also has fucking drop kick standard 1 kids too. They finish an hour earlier I think. I always have the same fear that these drop kicks will talk so loudly when we still are doing the test. A tiktok comment verbatim replying to someone who says australian math is so easy: "You aren't special [for knowing how to do this easy math question], standard math is for idiots who should have dropped out and become brick layers at the end of year 10"
Same kids at my school. During trials, they weren’t even out of the exam hall and they started whining about how 'hard' that one question was (all they had to do was calculate GST and then add one extra step to find the total). You'd think they were doing rocket science the way they go on about it.

grahhhhhh

HSC
Same kids at my school. During trials, they weren’t even out of the exam hall and they started whining about how 'hard' that one question was (all they had to do was calculate GST and then add one extra step to find the total). You'd think they were doing rocket science the way they go on about it.
IKR LIKE LITERALLY STHU UR DOING STANDARD MATHS

lyingsalsa

HSC
????? 2023 free wait im not done yet ill come back do u in 20 mins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 11)