• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mathematics Advanced Predictions/Thoughts (24 Viewers)

shoulfer

HSC
A lot of the answers a wrong. For 22(b) it forgot to multiply the value by 2 and pretty sure 23(c) should be 78
nah bro its right they def multiplied by 2, I think ur looking at different solutions or you got the wrong solution.

grahhhhhh

HSC
the solutions stress me tf out but whatever all ik is i'm not a maths related degree in uni 😤

afourgridbook

HSC
I'm kinda scared, people are talking about 2021 scaling but not taking into account that COVID probably played a factor
yeah i was just thinking abt that too bc the exam itself was not nearly as hard as this year, so they must’ve been pretty lenient with the scaling and marking

hsc2024sucks

HSC
I'm kinda scared, people are talking about 2021 scaling but not taking into account that COVID probably played a factor
"Despite the disruptions experienced in 2021 and the consequent changes to the examination arrangements in some subjects, the scaling procedure used to produce the aggregates in 2021 was unchanged from that used in 2019 and 2020."

NEVERMIND THERE IS HOPE

grahhhhhh

HSC
what do yall think the average state raw mark is? like being realistic here cause if someone says something greater than 75 i'm losing it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 8)