• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Relationships are cringe asf ngl (5 Viewers)

Dating/Relationships are stupid and cringe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

synthesisFR

afterhscivemostlybeentrollingdonttakeitsrsly
HSC
someone sent one of those depressed i will never have a gf reel in the gc which inspire dm eto make this post

think about it. at 18 and uni everyone tries to get into relationships but it is such a waste of time

most of the relationships dont even last they just ruin memories

firstly you need to spend money on them which is already crazy in this economy like bruh you buy your own milkshake. going on dates is expensive as hell as well. wasting money on a 'significant' other is a waste of money. they are insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

apparently there is this lonliness epidemic or something going about atleast i see it with some people and its crazy like bruh go do something with your life your 18 some crying about not finding the love of you life stop wasting away your life doing nothing but being depressed and watching depressing reels. then theres the incels and the femcels on instagram.. get a job and laugh at couples for wasting their time... statistically most will fall apart

also have to emotionally support someone sounds exhausting bruh

and being romantic is kinda cringe like why act like that then when yall break up yall start being more emotional like nah bro this ur fault
and s*xually not worth it either (statically most people men and women get post nut clarity then cringe afterwards)

oh yh to end on a less extreme note just wanted to add in that if you get/getsomeone pregnant that is a bit of a sticky situation.

> this isnt my true skibidi sigma alpha lone wolf mewing all the rizzlers away from the gyatts whilst ordering gramce shakes and spilling it over dior dior jackets attitude either, dont accuse me or you WILL fall into generational aura debt and lose your ohio priviledges you do not want to be opps with me lil bro the fries int he bag are getting goofed up bro so do not take the L, kind regards mango mango

Last edited:

funny123

HSC
someone sent one of those depressed i will never have a gf reel in the gc which inspire dm eto make this post

think about it. at 18 and uni everyone tries to get into relationships but it is such a waste of time

firstly you need to spend money on them which is already crazy in this economy like bruh you buy your own milkshake. going on dates is expensive as hell as well. wasting money on a 'significant' other is a waste of money. they are insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

apparently there is this lonliness epidemic or something going about atleast i see it with some people and its crazy like bruh go do something with your life your 18 some crying about not finding the love of you life stop wasting away your life doing nothing but being depressed and watching depressing reels. then theres the incels and the femcels on instagram.. get a job and laugh at couples for wasting their time... statistically most will fall apart

and being romantic is kinda cringe like why act like that then when yall break up yall start being more emotional like nah bro this ur fault
and s*xually not worth it either (statically most people men and women get post nut clarity then cringe afterwards)

oh yh to end on a less extreme note just wanted to add in that if you get/getsomeone pregnant that is a bit of a sticky situation.
cope

Aeonium

zero sugar, zero ice
HSC
N/A

synthesis discovers cynicism for the first time

synthesisFR

HSC
From now I officially choose not to partake in this thread, as I find it stupid and not worthy of my precious time. Synthesis do better next time this is a big L from you.
this is ur first message in this thread bruh u coulda just not commented from the start genius

PhoenixG1rl

HSC
I am an asexual aromantic individual
So of course you see relationships as a waste of time - you only notice the downsides without experiencing any of the positives that cause people to get in relationships in the first place (ngl i agree with you that highschool dating is kinda pointless unless you're 100% sure you know that you're both going in similar directions once you graduate) I think I might be aspec as well tho

Solarised

HSC
So of course you see relationships as a waste of time - you only notice the downsides without experiencing any of the positives that cause people to get in relationships in the first place (ngl i agree with you that highschool dating is kinda pointless unless you're 100% sure you know that you're both going in similar directions once you graduate) I think I might be aspec as well tho
The sacrificial lamb is back at it 🤦‍♂️

synthesisFR

HSC
thank you for being respectful. i think conversations like these are important to gain different perspectives and representation without people just getting riled up

synthesisFR

HSC
i have a bf and he is a cutie pie, being with him is NOT cringe, maybe try to get some bitches once in a while lil bro 🙏🙏
stop disrespecting women !!!
'bitched'??? is that what your mother taught you?

also all the 'bitches' i know looks like narwhals suffering from acute Bronchitis syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)