• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Predictions for the Business Studies HSC exam? (15 Viewers)

cw_dogz2311

HSC
My teacher told me not to bother with writing full essays or business reports. She said to write plans for them

sainzsgf

HSC
My teacher told me not to bother with writing full essays or business reports. She said to write plans for them
yeah thats what i do as well, writing out full essays and reports are a waste of time just extensively plan and ur good

sainzsgf

HSC
How do u write plans for it when the essay/report is so unpredictable. your better off just thoroughly knowing your shit i guess
just have a go at the past questions and see wether you can plan out ur response like what you'll talk abt in the paragraphs linked back to the syllabus and the nesa verb and make up a few case studies that you can utilise.

i dont mean like legal plan where each thing you have a memorised response thats crazy work to do in business trust

rev668

HSC
whats the plan for revision tho just papers? i lowkey need to run back over syllabus

Sunny1422

HSC
For memorising, it’s a lot of rote learning that works for me. I read each quote aloud three times each and write them out three times each as well. I’ve also recorded myself reciting them so I don’t need to read them aloud all the time - in that case, I listen to the recording as I follow along the typed list of my quotes.

I don’t have time to write responses to every single short answer question or essay question that exists, so I type them and in doing so, I end up typing out most of my quotes repeatedly since questions are similar. By seeing how the quotes are applied, I gradually memorise them.

Alternatively, you could try to find a memorable association between the source of the quote (i.e. the verse) and the content of the quote. For example, I remember 1 Corinthians 13:5-7 because it’s the first four odd numbers in order, then I sort of know it’s about love and remember, “[Love] does not dishonour [...] it always protects.”
heyy I have a question! for business if the question gives you a bunch of info and then says what type of employment is this? and the options are casual permanent full-time part-time. To find the answer do u look at the hours and if its part it's under 35 and then if there are a lot of entitlements then its permanent? What are u meant to know to answer that sort of question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 7)