• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

:wave: (6 Viewers)

Solarised

HSC
thats true but are there any specificities you wanna share or is it too early cause hscs arent over yet i know people that want to go overseas to visit relatives and whatnot and tbh i kinda really need to as well since i havent gone anywhere too far in the past half decade (why has it been like 5 years since covid) and i really need to see my grandparents before theyre gone i really want to :cry:
I have relatives coming here, cuz usually christmas break I go overseas/ out of state, so probs going to city, beach other places and just chilling lol

mishtidoi101

HSC
thats true but are there any specificities you wanna share or is it too early cause hscs arent over yet i know people that want to go overseas to visit relatives and whatnot and tbh i kinda really need to as well since i havent gone anywhere too far in the past half decade (why has it been like 5 years since covid) and i really need to see my grandparents before theyre gone i really want to :cry:
hmm same bro, haven't rlly been anywhere since 2020, i feel like time is js going by but we r still kinda stuck in that mindset like i cant beleive covid was nearly 5 yrs ago

vestigial

HSC
N/A
I have relatives coming here, cuz usually christmas break I go overseas/ out of state, so probs going to city, beach other places and just chilling lol
agghh that sounds fun i never do anything exciting for christmas my favourite part about the beach is rockpools shells and dropping my phone in the sand and i dont like things that touch your legs in the water deep water and sunburns and salt in ur eyes in ur face in ur mouth and stuff. iwant to see fish

tjos also makes me think of the small teen boys that just go fishing everywhere anywhere that has water like ill be waiting for the ferry and theres like three of them standing in line together fishing

Solarised

HSC
agghh that sounds fun i never do anything exciting for christmas my favourite part about the beach is rockpools shells and dropping my phone in the sand and i dont like things that touch your legs in the water deep water and sunburns and salt in ur eyes in ur face in ur mouth and stuff. iwant to see fish

tjos also makes me think of the small teen boys that just go fishing everywhere anywhere that has water like ill be waiting for the ferry and theres like three of them standing in line together fishing
My highlight of the year was going snorkelling underwater in the Great Barrier Reef, they took us out to the middle of the ocean and we saw like every fish in existence one of the best things ever

vestigial

HSC
N/A
hmm same bro, haven't rlly been anywhere since 2020, i feel like time is js going by but we r still kinda stuck in that mindset like i cant beleive covid was nearly 5 yrs ago
hello formulative years of my life 😍 ==> covid & internet + whatever nonsense that made me so insufferably bad at real life but tbh istill havent locked in its a me problem

mishtidoi101

HSC
My highlight of the year was going snorkelling underwater in the Great Barrier Reef, they took us out to the middle of the ocean and we saw like every fish in existence one of the best things ever
omggg i've always wanted to go snorkelling in the gbr since my friend in primary went there, but sadly my parents dont want to plus im kinda scared of the sharks lol

vestigial

HSC
N/A
YAY thats so cool i remember reading about the great barrier reef in yr 2 and it was so cool i really thought it was like some big aquarium or a great big protected area by glass or something so nothing would be disturbed but its like...just nature exposed to anyone and its kinda sad things are going downhill for earth but that does sound really cool confession i cant swim

Solarised

HSC
omggg i've always wanted to go snorkelling in the gbr since my friend in primary went there, but sadly my parents dont want to plus im kinda scared of the sharks lol
Our school took us there this year for free, food, accommodation and everything paid, we literally didn't pay anything

mishtidoi101

HSC
Our school took us there this year for free
omg what, rlly? thats so cool my school promised us to take to luna park in yr 8 (like come on luna park is overrated but whatever), and they didnt, then at the start of yr 12 they said they would take us but the principal or someone rejected it

mishtidoi101

HSC
omg what, rlly? thats so cool my school promised us to take to luna park in yr 8 (like come on luna park is overrated but whatever), and they didnt, then at the start of yr 12 they said they would take us but the principal or someone rejected it
i honestly dont care where they take us or not, i only wanted a normal teacher for science subjs, and they couldnt do that as well 😭
uk i was gonna change schools at the end of yr 10 or smthg but we couldnt, my fate :(

mishtidoi101

HSC
i honestly dont care where they take us or not, i only wanted a normal teacher for science subjs, and they couldnt do that as well 😭
uk i was gonna change schools at the end of yr 10 or smthg but we couldnt, my fate :(
omg and i cant even stress abt how bad my eng teacher is, like bro is the head teacher but is away from class 99% of the time, sometimes my class forgets that we even have a teacher for eng. he started tecahing mod b one week b4 the trials and how to answer paper 1 (unseen) in wk 8 or 9 of term 4 yr 12, srsly i dont even have any words to express this feeling. my class is supposed to b ethe top class in my school but it looks like we r the worst honestly, i rlly hope i did decently in hsc cuz i've had to teach everything to myself , plus i had this one good tutor but she moved away and all the others were shit ngl)

Last edited:

vestigial

HSC
N/A
the strawberries were kinda old and ugly so i cut them in half so i didnt have to look at how grotesque they were and it worked i miss eating strawberries and peanut butter cause its so good but i love raspberries so exquisite i had to hold them up this time cause my lighting is like yellow and crusty and i was quite proud of this

View attachment 45385View attachment 45386View attachment 45387

the second pic is really dramatic cause i was trying to brighten the colours and used portrait mode and they look kinda fake because of the focus

edit: WHY DID IT TRY TO EXPOSE MY PREVIOUS ATTACHMENTS OF BADLY CROPPED IMAGES OF THIS

edit 2: NVM IT BROKE...... but call me bob the way i fixed it 😋
im actually deceased right now i went to wash a pack of raspberries and try out the chocolate brownie custard i got yesterday but i was suddenly struck with a stomachache oh my god i do recommended washing berries with a larger bowl cause they have bugs and plant hair and things and i am also not going to eat the ice cream (gave it 2some1else)
1729998050269.png1729998069873.png

vestigial

HSC
N/A
i know theres a food health section here but im very not bothered to. make a new forum but how much water do you drink or what do you like do drink when i procrastinate i just start drinking water and i like my water warm because of conditioning i mean my family says its better that way they diss cold things but i also think warm water tastes good....when its not a hot day today is a hot day but its alright my favourite passtime is chugging water if it needs to be

vestigial

HSC
N/A
i know theres a food health section here but im very not bothered to. make a new forum but how much water do you drink or what do you like do drink when i procrastinate i just start drinking water and i like my water warm because of conditioning i mean my family says its better that way they diss cold things but i also think warm water tastes good....when its not a hot day today is a hot day but its alright my favourite passtime is chugging water if it needs to be
im so focused when i dont need to be ive finished half my bottle intermittently in like 20 mins which is i dont know just thought you could know but istg sometimes its hard to find time to have any water in a day i also like thermoses (because they keep water warm) so i lug around a 1.2kg + more metal bottle in my bag with everything else so its so fun but also like when its finished my bag gets extra light and its good

Solarised

HSC
im so focused when i dont need to be ive finished half my bottle intermittently in like 20 mins which is i dont know just thought you could know but istg sometimes its hard to find time to have any water in a day i also like thermoses (because they keep water warm) so i lug around a 1.2kg + more metal bottle in my bag with everything else so its so fun but also like when its finished my bag gets extra light and its good
I walk downstairs grab a bottle from the fridge and by the time I'm upstairs its already finished 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)