S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha umm I'm not the best person to ask.
    I barely did anything on the holidays. (school-related) D:
    lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
    Really? You honestly can't hear us haha. Well that's actually a good sign then.

Nah dw, it was just one time while we were waiting for class to start. Nothing much really..
    Lol. There were a couple of them. It was after you answered some question.

Haha dude you miss out on heaps of shit at the back (we have arm wrestles/drinking contests lol)
    Not. Fucking. Joking.
    I think they go Fort St or something lol.

I dare you to start talking to them hahahha.
    Who? You're an internet sensation.
    I swear to god i remember a couple of guys calling you Spiralfle in class. No jokes br8. Weirded the fuck out of me.

Haha m8 you're ruthless. 3 days out and still chilling :p
    Easy for who? Spi maybe. But a mere mortal? I swear i should've tried learning the whole 4U course earlier. Would've made everything so much simpler lol.
    And Haha good luck man. I've heard too many stories about the schools there. (high suicide rates)

Ohh they're from NSGH? Actually maybe the 3rd row where the ruse people sit :p (maybe their smartness will flow onto me)

Yeah i'm planning on starting it heaps early too. :D
    I'm gonna move into the row behind you. I really need to listen more.
    Lol "kinky" graphs :p

Ready for conics?!?!?!?!
    Lol. Well may be bad. No ones responding :O
    i don't think Jenny is coming this term. I'm gonna try find the timetable thingo.

I never really listen to anything he says hahaha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…