S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahaha, tried learning Python but gave up because I had no reason to learn and nothing to use it for.

My brother is a programmer though (his job and a hobby) and is quite the beast hahaha. He's actually done this comp. sci. subject already so I'll just get him to help me all the time!
    Not sure if I will. Linear Algebra and Multivariate Calculus are both 2nd year subjects that I'm taking so I doubt there'd be any rehashing of HSC stuff there. The other subject I'm taking is both the standard first year subjects condensed into the one, so there'll probably be less HSC stuff than normal and a lot more new stuff.

Which is all good :D

Also have to do a Computer Science subject... ugh.
    I did ages ago - vaguely remember them! Hahaha. I'd say we'll be taught them/go over them early in one of my subjects anyways!

Plus like I said, I have this Vector Geometry and Linear Algebra to learn! :p
    Hahaha yea it's definitely beginning to get that one. One of my mates just started Tafe today so it'll be hard to do things with him and another has a bridging course from 1:30-4:30 every weekday. Still manage things in the morning though!

Always new/interesting things to try.
    Getting back into maths now that I have some stuff to actually do! Also managed to provide a different irrationality proof for sqrt3 which was nice to be able to get it out... hahaha.

Other than that, hanging with the same 3 mates I always do. Playing FIFA (gets heated hahah), or actually playing basketball/tennis/squash/golf or whatever else comes to mind. Enjoying the holidays before the real work sets in.
    They don't cram the whole Year 11/12 syllabus in though, just the important aspects needed for first year chem.
    Hahaha nah not for me. I'm just doing Maths and I did 4U, no need to! A friend of mine is doing a Physics bridging course at the moment though.

If you're going to be doing Chemistry at Uni then it might be a good idea to... if you're just doing maths then there's no need.
    Hahaha I'm sure Uni will be great fun :) And I have a 4 day week, but Monday is only like 2 hours so it's still good!

Got about 40 pages of stuff to get through though so should be occupied until Uni starts!
    Got a set of notes/questions today from Uni to be done before I start on Vector Geometry and Linear Algebra :D
    Excuse me Spiral, would you by any chance have any Preliminary Legal Studies Exam papers which you'd be willing to share? :)
    :( Poor Spiral. Practice in front of a teddy bear a few times then go to the phone & order. Then your textbooks will come in the mail. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…