S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know, I don't mind our prescribed for Mod C but the Module itself is annoying. My favourite Module was B lol
    I was bad my robot. No study yesterday. But I got up at 9 AM today, and did a practice for this odd English assessment I have when I get back. (Unseen Module C analysis fun for all yay!)
    I'm actually meeting him on Tuesday next week for tutoring Maths 2 Units. I just want to know how good and capable he is in tutoring :)
    Why don't you take a rest by going to sleep and then start studying again tomorrow? Btw, what school do you go to?
    No seriously you don't have to!! I've already made my decision and I'll just concentrate on 2u. I'd rather do extremely well in 2u than do average in 2u and 3u.
    And besides I'm SCREWED for English.
    Haha no way!! I've pretty much given up. There are so many formulas!! And you need to do your own studying :).
    I don't feel like I'm prepped for anything and the my trials are next week :(. I haven't done ANY of 3u and I honestly don't think I can cram the whole course into a week as well as keeping up with all my other subjects.
    I'm drowning in work and procrastinating all the time. Gahhh!! Stress, stress, stress.
    Well ok,
    I started in Cape Town, it's stunning there with Table Mountain. Went to Robben Island which was a stark but moving place, I cannot believe how long people were imprisoned there and the depths of apartheid.I then went thru Joburg (pretty wild there) and onto Pretoria. A funny thing about Pretoria is that all the street names have been crossed out and renamed. The 10 day safari was amazing, I saw stacks of giraffe, zebra, elephants (even going part elephant back safari). Saw some rarer animals like sables and wild dogs and a cheetah hunting an impala. Thornybush Private Game Reseve you got to see the animals pretty close up, Kruger is quite commercial, Chobe in Botswana is stunning and I camped for the first time. But the most stunning part of the trip was Zambia, Vic Falls is gorgeous!!! I also technically went into Zim and did an 111m bungee off Victoria Falls :)
    You must be really tired or you've been talking to so many people you can't remember anymore xD Get some rest, your body can't take it :) After you feel better than these work will get done much quicker.

P.S inbox is full
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…