lyounamu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i repped u? lol i dont remember what it was for.... but your welcome :)

+ yeah everythings alrite with me lol... i hope its the same 4 u!
    Yeah, it's the 27th.

Didn't you get the email? It's in Lecture Theatre 1 (apparently above the theatre where the briefing day was, which I didn't go to).
    Graduation is the same day. Lol, Bruce sent us an email. It's in the physics building, and then those going to the dinner just walk over to Wesley college.

I'm sure you might still be able to RSVP if you ring or something.
    I'm coming to the graduation thing, but I can't come to the dinner - family stuff.

RSVP for the dinner was last wed. lol.
    yeh no worries, my intention to give you rep is to break that motherfucker down because of ur post count and he has neg repped me before aswell :(
    Subjects are: Biology, Chemistry, Maths Ext and Mathematics, English Adv. and Music 1.
    I like sleeping but I can reduce it to 6 hrs? (I can't do anymore than that... for now -.-" it's too hard)
    I like watching variety shows,, and I'm trying to reduce it to one show eg: strong heart.

that's about it. I'm basically free on weekends.
    oh. I come back from school at 4:00pm. Go to school(leaving the house) at around: 8:00am.

i should have PM this.. my bad.. =]
    Don't bother answering that..
    it;s a stupid Q,,, you know how to type Korean. --"

anyway: study plan?.. heh heh=]
    Your not Korean are you?? If you are by bad.
    But if you're not,,, you watch alot of Korean dramas?
    Pls, tell me a study plann ..... T.T" I procastinate ALOT. help.
    Hey!

Your welcome [IMG]
    Sounds like you're having an awesome time in Korea! Doing lots of Japanese things lol [IMG] Sounds fun though!
    Hows learning Japanese going? Hard? lol oh and the knitting! It looks hard, I must say lol
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip! Make the most it [IMG]

Year 12 is fine, thanks for asking![IMG] I'm getting the hang of it .. i think :P :haha: Its all good.
    Well then, I'll ttyl. Enjoy it all! [IMG] tc!
    good good :) how are you? how was the HSC? feeling confident that you're gonna get good results?
    Lucky you lol, I wanna go to Korea too.
    I've been hanging around boring Sydney. Lol nah jks, Sydney is awesome =] I've been shopping a lot, catching up on movies, catching up with friends, fun stuff! =]]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…