A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah yes, the evil laugh! always works like a charm (i dont know on what though.. :S)
    my name is amani and it means wishes :) coolz nice meaning of a name :)
    oh well i thought i were into english coz of the way you write, its very gud :)
    Ahhh so you're Indian but not cricket crazy? Bahaha probs you and half a billion others!
    Yeah I was hell thirtsy... teach me to get on the grog without water. I ended up downing one of my brother's icy poles. Bahaha.
    Rutherford Technology High School. 1 of the best for IT in the Hunter Region. ROFL, no I am quite young actually, I was 1 of the youngest in my yr 2 do the HSC. Probably I sound older due 2 my love of English and reading. :D

Odd, why aren't they they should let you if its something u want 2 do.

LOL, I would be ecstatic if I received a ATAR of 99.95, hoping for mid 80's. Probably will do a BA primary education, but first want to do some of the IT courses on offer.

Thanks, it just goes 2 show what a bit of hard work and fierce competition from your peers can do. :)

Yeah its pretty awesome ain't it. Occasionally play games, haven't played many of late though due to work, presentation assemblies, etc.

It was pretty mind blowing, the guy was just exceptional. I think he received the highest UAI that year.

Exactly, plus you get to be creative and have fun in the process. The scope is unlimited to the power of imagination. :)

BTW Congrats on the excellent SC results. :D
    hey how'd you go in the school cert? if you've got your results back....
    Haha I love test cricket. That's the bogan coming out in me!
    Ahhhh gosh! Yeah both those countries esp India are really into cricket, so yeah I could imagine that happening.
    Ahhh I'm so thirsty I'm going to die. :(
    cool a partly selective school, that sounds pretty cool :)
    lol na, i was trying to think of a gud name but nothing came to mind..sad isnt it?
    oh cool, what does amogh mean? its a cool name
    i thoughtu were an english person by the way you write :)
    haha i saw ur marks too... good work for you too xD

though i have to keep mine until Monday, when I can hand it into blackwattle bay =P
    Yeah i do watch Naruto, usually skip the fillers though ^^
    Aha yes! That's what Kakashi did to Naruto and Naruto used to do it to some his enemies lol
    Yeah, I went 2 a pretty good school. The teachers were good resources & very laid back type of ppl, probably why they were quite open 2 what we all had 2 say. U will understand that more when in yr 11.

IPT & DAT were really good, as I have always had a keen interest in IT.

It certainly is getting closer, slightly nervous & excited all at the same time. I believe that the HSC went well as placed internally 1st and 2nd in my subjects.

Nah, I don't develop software (would have been good 2 do if they had run the course). However, I don't mind creating webpages, video editing & working with SLK/Class Server Teacher.

That sounds pretty cool :). I know a guy from lasts HSC that done some sort of similar thing. I think from memory he created an interactive 3D web browser & software 2 go with it.

LOL, have fate I'm sure it well turn out good in the end. If all else fails remember "google is your friend" & I'm sure you'll find a script 2 improve the software & coding behind it.
    LOL. :) That's what Yr 12 does to you after talking to some people and IT teachers. Mind you they were really clever people but acted bit out of it at times. Hmm. Sounds a bit like me actually, maybe why I got on with them so well. Some of others girls in my year were just so stuck-up. Ah.. miss the good memories from my DAT MM class shared with those guys and one other girl (who was a really nice person compared to the others). DAT MM always was a fun and entertaining class, when I come to think of it :D.

With doing Software Design and Development you will probably experience a similiar likelyhood of events. I am surprised that it is actually still being offered as a subject, as my school didn't run it for 2009. Probably would have been an interesting subject to do. Instead I completed IPT and DAT Multimedia, which pretty much worked hand in hand. So how are you finding SDD at the moment?
    My old iphone doesn't work, n I only use my newest ipod.
    Foxtel/Austar is the shittest thing on earth. I wish my parents would get rid of it, yeah free to air tv flogs it.
    There's a test on next week which'll be good. Then the boxing day test will be awesome. Then the Sydney test will be the best because I will be there!
    A fight broke out while you were at the cricket??? OMG.
    You better do the same XD
    LOL i'm still online now (just watched new Naruto) but i think i'll go to bed now. Have a gnight/morning!
    LOL i'll try and get 'em sometime after my results are released... when i'm in a bothered mood XD
    Hehe i'll be stoked it i manage a 99.00 :D
    Yayayay rep rep rep! I'll rep you when i can :)
    It's really fail when it's self proclaimed :p
    Aha nah. I tend to daydream and find myself refuting whatever the Priest says in his homily lol.
    Hmmm i don't think you can get yoru SC papers back, but you can probably get your raw marks in a similar way to how some kids their raw HSC results back - via the freedom of information act :)
    Bahahaha nerds rule ^^
    Gah don't remind me of the days i have left on this earth :/
    I won't get 99.95, that's like impossible lol
    well i got 4 band 5's and a band 6 for maths =P

I did alright though... assuming i haven't studied at all for this test xD

though on my actual school report i got 4A's 2Bs and 2Cs =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…