ilikebeeef
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha, maths is my strongest area so i'm prepared to tackle it head on. as for biology, i'm more interested in year 12 than year 11 and for chemistry, we'll just see how big the syllabus really is. :p
    i'm excited for year 11 but i know it's gonna change after the first week. :p
    really looking forward to mx1, chem and bio. :D
    It is... interesting, for now I'm coping. I might end up dropping something after half-yearlies though. English Extension 2 has been my main focus these holidays, having fun reading and looking up words I don't get, like 'eleemosynary' and the like.
    wow, thats what i call determination :) i wish i could be as determined...all i do is procrastinate, then curse the amount of work i have left to do before school starts :)
    im gud, reading alot these days and working on my ext 2 short story at the same time as my ipt assignment and my legal studies assessment task lolz
    going to visit my grandma today (that should be interesting as she'll prob lecture me about something lolz)
    u??? hope everything is goin good for u :) so watcha up to these days? doin anything interesting?
    random drop by i guess, but hey hows it going, we dont talk anymore..strange ehehe?

decided what you wanna do for uni btw?
    probably do lib arts and sci at usyd. major in government and international relations and minor in enviornmental science
    as a side project yeah, been trying to get together a band. still going to uni though doing non music related things
    haha nah it's just most string instruments are very easy to pick up at least to improv fluently apart from violin of course.
    started with classical and jazz guitar but i can dabble on pretty much anything. stopped with classical training around at ameb 4 for theory and 6 for prac just couldn't stand my teacher anymore. other than that pretty amateur on piano, cello, double bass, most tuned percussion, normal percussion, typical folk instruments like banjo and mandolin. pretty good with the vocals as well
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…