Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• these words are my own
    from my heart flow
    i love you i love you i love you i love you
    there's no other way
    to better say
    i love you
    sorrrry mate, you are just going to have to continue living your life not knowing about the wonders that faadu brings to it
    nah i'm pretty sure she is in love with me. once i am permabanned you will know that we have just had sex
    continuous infractions from ww, she has a thing for me. the final infraction which got me banned was for spamming on a thread about abo spirituality and i posted something like 'the drinking of various spirits'. what a jip, i was expecting to be banned for something much worse than for that flaccid dickshit
    if you're interested - #bos meat thursday 28th jan 1:15pm. meeting at the corner of victoria park where the lights are, opposite broadway shopping centre. any questions, let me know :)
    haha hating yourself is a sign of egocentric behaviour, too concerned with showing contempt for yourself rather than others.
    i wouldve wanted to be a doctor as well, but working with medicine sans frontieres or the Military but my parents wanted me to be one and that doesn't go very well with me. to be honest what would apeal most to me about being an M.D/surgeon would be the drama and stress rather than the saving, being in stressful and dangerous environments is they way i like to roll, don't need to say more since i already told you my nye haha. yeah we might get along because of that, but because of that you'll probably be a real shitty friend lol. don't worry though, so will i, i am infamous for my cold shoulder approach, keepsem wanting more
    don't lie to me when i ask you this: you wanna me a doctor because of scrubs/MASH right? i have two different kind of mates: one is to complain shit to, the other is to stupid reckless shit with, other than that pretty useless. plus considering my own personality my best friends tend to be the ones who are self loathing and somewhat mental
    haha, too bad not in the same classes, it'd be nice though, most of my friends from school that are going to usyd are dudds, well most of my friends are really when i think about it now are dudds haha. so med sci=prospective doctor?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…