M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• shit shit.. u came past me. arrggghhhh TRY TO REMEMBER!! =S i was like right next to the steps.... blue shirt grey cardigan.

ummm... lonsdale bag. lol i remember the bag!! coz i remember i was staring at it going OOOH. LOL!!
    aww my tut is at 2pm lols. hmm im tryna think of who i saw walk thru late LOLs. man i have a photographic memory so i shuld know... hmmm which door did u come in?? (btw i was sitting in the second row on the left hand side)
    aww man ur not in any of my classes. hmm and yes i do do everyday life :) i was at the lecture this arvo lols
    well im not really allowed to go out much lol :) i was raised up to be alot more family orientated lol
    anyway cool, hope u had fun at uni lol
    did u make any friends, anyone who u knew there from ur high school?
    i bet it was like starting high school aye??
    u feel like such a baby compared to everyone else
    lols. yea i know right =/ i was pretty bummed when i came in the lecture though =/ coz i came after everyone else did and like it was FULL as! i was like shiet. umm yeah gonna have to find a spot in the crowd somewhere..

i dnt think ill be coming much later for lectures anymore. i just wanna get a good seat..
    12 till 1 lecture. australia and the world?? lolz. i was in that lecture =P

and yeah my day was pretty good actually :)
    awww thanks mamoz :)
    good luck with ur assessment :) inshalla ull do well
    dont stress out too much
    school is k...but a pain up the arse at times :) i think its exciting (partly coz i have no life so i spend it all on studying lol)..but i guess when hsc is over ill be going out with friends and stuff..u know i guess u have just that much more freedom than you have when ur doing hsc...do u feel like u have more freedom now?
    lol well all u shouldhave done was asked...yeah i used to do art in yr 9 and 10 and i loved it (i came first lol) but i didnt do it for yr 11 or 12 coz art is so subjective that it is a matter of whether the examiner likes ur major work or not
    omg wooooow uni on monday for u..are u all hyped up?
    so do u need the same stuff that u need for high school? or is it different?
    oh a girl eh? ismulla mabrook :)
    yeah uni...cnt wait to get started?? i cant wait for uni either lol :)
    legal is my forte, i enjoy it alot and i enjoy helping other students with their questions..its in my nature :)
    so what was uyr favourite subject at school?
    mamoz!!!!!ur online! hey hows everything going? legal assessment was easy thank goodness :) wbu? whats cracking in ur world? hows ur mum going?
    well its this guy called spammy679 but i dun like him any more coz i moved on....besides id much rather concentrate on studies now
    studies r gud but very stressful
    2 assessments tomorrow, hope i do well
    wbu? studying much for uni
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…