Sadiah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha im viewing OUR conversation, im stalking USSSSSSSS lol

electricity causes so much damn pollution thoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!1 ppl dont use it responsibly enuf!!!
    LOL damn softwares, damn computers, DAMN EVERYTHING that uses electricity =P

uni was fair good today, had some REALLY boring lectures tho, one on public health, and another on dealing with psychological stress, however the others were fairly cool xD

hbu??
    oh GOD that just sounds like something i would fail at EPICALLY! LOL i have no idea when it comes to technology haha ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so you're already an epic nerd at it?? xD

man plagiarism stuff is soooooo effing boooring! we just spent hours talking about it the other week =[[ was so gay haha
    lol can't judge everyone from a country's history or would that be generalising?
    I have step siblings and they're many to count lol... they don't live with me. They're not even in Pakistan.
    lol they had a war or something in the 70s, Bangladesh used to be called East Pakistan back in the day.
    i'll try my.
    best,
    to
    be
    as mean
    as
    possi
    ble.

i had a wonderful day at work - i made an old fat chinese man angry.
    last week was terrible, an old man was unhappy wth the ink, so he came back and demanded an exchange. he said "TAKE OUT THAT ONE! I WANT THAT ONE" so i did, thinking he would pay for it. he then snatched it off me, chucked $5 and 10 cents in my face and sprinted off as fast as his broken hip would allow him :(
    i screamed "come back you fucken bogan" and people were calling him back, but he just waved his hands madly in the air, and yelled, what seemed like insults and threats into thin air. :(
    on bos, facebook, msn, downloading some melodic death metal, listening to some melodic death metal.
    Yes, i am ~THAT~ awesome :cool:
    u?
    Whoa! So you have relatives living here..? How do you find here, I mean how you adjust here when you come here. Coz I know people who born outside Pakistan don't like here. How's your accent? Lol I'm asking too many ...!!!
    i havent
    been
    mean
    enough
    i
    need
    to
    kick
    it
    up
    a
    notch