meeatu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thats bad to hear...i took up legal instead of chem coz i guess chem just wasnt my interest..
    well, i guess u can always improve for next time, u learn from your mistakes then next time ull b better prepared...dont kill urself thinking too much about how u went in chem, focus on the exams u have yet to come. :)
    So just go confirm things sweetie, or organize them, whatevs u want to call it, we're meeting up sometime after I finish work on thursday April 1 (so next week), anytime is fine by me cause I can stay at the work bar if ur not free in the arvo, then ur allrite to stay the night cause the next day is good Friday and therefore public holidays so no school, no work, and we can even go to church if u want too. Sound good? if it doesn't I'm free all of Easter + Tuesday after Easter, and I'm guessing ur on hols for 2 weeks? Miss u heaps, thanks for putting up with me during exams, I hope I haven't distracted you too much.
    Yeah I realised afterwards like the fool that I am!! Haha.

I should indeed! I have exams too, and they're pretty much killing me. But that would be some fun relief post exams! x
    oh u do bio as well?? well i finished my bio exam! it was EASY!!!
    wbu?
    lol i couldnt sleep till like 1 am and i woke up at 6 to finish studying... but it was worth the effort :)
    how did u go?
    hahah yeah it goes for like 20-30 seconds!!
    maybe find a way to bluff it, eg have your voice "seem" like it trails off half way through the word and take a quick breath and slowly finish it off with crescendo. lol that sounds right in my head but totally lame in writing. Practice it, band 6 for sure based purely on song choice :)
    Aw thanks babe. Well I look forward go us om nom nom noming on each other very soon. Let me know how the exam goes I'll be thinking of u
    I have never heard om nom nom nom used in that context, I lol'd. Yeah, I think I'm entitled to the first bite of the cherry *considers buying fangs* besides, I'd make a way sexier vampire than anyone :p certainly a very unusual one anyway
    The movie, if u want to of course. Well then I wish u all the luck I can possibly muster for tomorrow.

I love you very much, no matter what, even when your a meanie to me ( I actually secretly quite like it *shhhh*)
    of course, that would be absolutely wonderful, plus YAY Alice in Wonderland.

Good luck for 2morrow, not that you need it
    oh wow!! Nice choice, hope you nail it.
    Just imagine all the Jeff Buckley music the world unfortunately missed out on. Rather sad.
    Lol, I love how casual you are about the vampire like it's an everyday occurance. Ahh, u poor thing, I promise that I will give you the best time when these exams are over, anything u want, so you've got something to look forward too
    short on techniques????!!!!???? are u kidding me? it sounds like it is jam-packed with techniqes!!
    thanks :) i actually thought i took a risk with my creative writing...
    im quite sure u got a good mark, by the sound of things, ur creative writing piece will get u an extremely good mark
    GOOD
    i managed to write 4 pages for the short answer section (section 1)
    4.5 pages for the creative writing
    and 6 pages for the essay
    i added shitloads of imagery, similes and emotive language in the creative writing
    it was all about an ambition and how my sense of belonging allowed me to follow my ambition..and from this ambition, i will create a positive future for people living in poverty and warcrimes as they too deserve to have an ambition and a sense of belonging to society :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…