muhahahahahaha

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey :) I'm absolutely loving it there, it's exactly where I want to be. The people are amazing and I'm having an awesome time. How is the hsc going for you?
    That's good:), did u do as well as you expected? They so can't give you stuff you've never seen before though!!!:burn:

At least your finished now, are you celebrating?:)
    Yeah, i've kind of gotten over it now. Aaaww you poor thing, don't worry, don't get too worked up over exams, besides you seem pretty smart so you shouldn't worry too much. Yeah school's pretty good, still fun! i've just got to catch up on some notes and dive into my revision these holidays, so yeah, things aren't that bad!

Good Luck for tommorrow!!! :haha:
    We started late because board of studies thought that we weren't getting enough hours done for year 11! which annoyed everyone as it lost our yr 11 to 12 transitional holidays to study for our year 11 yearlies :cry:
    oo dats excelent news! .. lmao i hate everything to do with science dats why i ddint pick any of em in year 11/12.. wat exams u got left and for em GOOD LUCCK i know ull smash em ;) ..hehe .. well i handed in my first uni assessment last thursdai, that was a relief coz it took me ages to do lmao... i gota presentation next thursday and im ful scared i duno how ima do it but ye ill try! goota be strong lol .. ah no exams so far there lyk 2-3 months away thank god lol...
    hehe peace out thats cute..
    tc xxx
    our essay is on workplace issues and its reform. thought i did okay, wrote sooo much
    and i had an english speech today that went okay as well
    and wow u do 4u english, u must really like writing lol
    what you studying for this weekend?
    been studying chem...havent done much on it for a long while, so prob need to do more
    It certainly does :D
    :p yeah, it helps.
    Unfortunately, yes, 3 more still.
    Physics tomorrow, Music performance on Monday, and Economics on Tuesday.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…