muhahahahahaha

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also, you are muslim. That means if you adhere to your religious beliefs properly, you are homophobic.
    I know what DYSLEXIA is. You kept saying "dislexic" multiple times, like it was a real word or something. I let you say it a few times just to make sure it wasnt a 'typo'.

1. dislexic: the way people with dyslexia spell "dyslexic"

but thanks for giving me the definition of dyslexia, i never would have known otherwise.

I was being sarcastic just then, i felt the need to point that out because you wouldnt have realised.
    That's good, i'm only going away at the end of the holidays for a few days to study with friends, but otherwise just study some more!:( how old did your sister turn?:spin:
    um no you included several words that dont exist

also how strange lol a homophobic muslim!

scum
    That's cool, were pretty much up to the same part! your welcome:)

Thankyou:D

Are you going away these holidays?
    yeh , it was just a bit of advice that was supposed to be positive...

and i didnt really start the feud,,, i jst happened to start talkin to other people, i dunno what zahra told you, but i jst started talking to more people :S
    ooo congratss then! :) i knew ull do well hehe
    keep itt up for thee hsc lmao! and membaa if u need anythingg lyk help or ur confused about anything, lemee knowwwww =)
    lmao u have holidays now! dere guna go by soo quicklyy so use em WISELY !
    Congratulations! that's really lucky:D, yeah were just finished module 2, so were a bit behind, where are you up to?:)
    That sucks:evilfire:! When is ur last exam?

Yeah revising is going well, i just hope i do really well these holidays, if i do i'll be sweet for the exams!:D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…