suzlee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OMG!!
    NO WAY!! ROGER GOT MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

TO HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO HAS ALWAYS WATCHED HIS GAMES!!!

awwww!!!

i can't believe it!! wo!!!!!!!
    oh, im remona. im in yr 11 and attend cerdon college. i dont seem to have any of my friends on BOS so im just making some ones online.
    I'm doing it for the HSC, but I am not going to intensively study for it... I may do it for the HSC... I'm not sure :S

Depends... but it is extremely good for preliminary.
    Hehe, it is very basic. We do a fair bit of aural to get the skills up (although I'm awesome at this! ^_^... big headed now. lol)

We do a lot of practical work... which is always great. It's all going pretty well.

And you?
    Indeed. I could be a pen pal :) I've never actually had one... naw.

I havn't had many assessments this term whatsoever but the mid course Year 12 mathematics and ext exams are approaching. They are on Tuesday and Thursday of next week! ARGH, one week left. Other than that, I'm going pretty well in my subjects... :D Top of the class in all of them (although they are relatively small classes)... I'm even like top 10/40 in English :) hopefully by the end of the year I want to be around 5th in English,
    Good Evening and Morning... or whenever you read it :D
    How's it been going? School has hit me pretty hard with the mid course for Maths + Ext. coming up. My social life is depleting further and school gets more intense :) Oh well... but I can't wait for a party this weekend... how convenient, the weekend just before the exam on the Tuesday! HAH.

Waiting to hear back from you :)
    yeah i find french is a good change as well :)
    i agree, three sciences hasnt been that bad so far, except for a bit of a rush w the experiments, but i much prefer sciences to history/geography so its alright :)
    i never realised bio meant so much to memorise though! its heaps different to physics and chem, because theres all this theory and no formulae... meaning more study time haha
    i still cant believe we only have about 18 months left though! its crazy to think about! haha :)
    ye me too my yr12 decision will be pick up ex2 maths ex2 eng or drop the ex1 and be on 10 just for the freebies :D and bludge
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…