• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page
[Blank]
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I might be going to the Navy.
    This has to do with my desire to do great things in relation to the skills I master such as money, but in order to master anything, I need both a lifestyle that gives me a responsibility in order to develop the discipline to succeed In my goals, as well as explore the various types of goals I would like to take up under that organisation, while remaining true to myself.
    AsuTeksu
    AsuTeksu
    If you do, I wish you all the best! :D
    What position are you most interested in?
    • Love
    Reactions: [Blank]
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    No idea, but IF I do, which I am starting to change my mind now after achieving want I wanted already coincidentally already only 2 hours later, I would like anything to do with warships, because they look like cool bahemoths, which is the main reason why I even considered the idea.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    • Wow
    Reactions: AsuTeksu
    what was ur atar may i ask? Just need some motivation, and ur the first person in my notification centre lol
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    After seeing the mark you get or seeing where your ideas of things you have noticed turned out to be incorrect, ask yourself:
    - Why did you get the question wrong and why is that question being asked?
    - Is it the right question to ask, and if you have to answer that specific question even though it isn't sensible because you're simply getting a knowledge test, how can you satisfy the person testing you?
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    By doing so, you gain more insight/awareness of what sub-questions you need to be asking yourself AND answering first in order to make your mind map of the each topic, as well as how they relate to one another within the module, to be able answer with clear enough understanding as you would have towards something like the nuanced details of a video game's lore.
    • Love
    Reactions: AsuTeksu
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    [If that video game example doesn't resonate with you in particular, regardless of whether or not you can think of something to relate to in terms of being wise towards, it doesn't matter, all that matters now is that you try to connect enough dots in order to get closer and closer to being as wise and as skilled as you need to be in order to start testing your weaknesses more than your successes.]
    I want, more than anything, to be free-spirited.

In order for this to happen, I must feel alone under all circumstances and that everything that happens to me, no matter how technically repetitive, feels new due to a clear vision unblocked by ego.
    [ ]
    [ ]
    [ ]
    [ ]
    Buddy, I understand what you're on about now, but I don't think this is the right platform for your output of personal spiritual sentiments. It's better to have a blog instead because it is much easier to provide context on it. In the current stage, people will just look at you as a weird guy.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Aye! I missed you!!
    Yeah, it is weird within this space to be doing such personal things.
    However, what’s personal has changed to something more sensible, so I’d be more than happy to share some fun with others.
    Though, the only sensible group to be sharing that fun with can and should only be people who are around my age, and this platform doesn‘t support that at all.
    I just finished watching The Lord of The Rings…

My life will, never, be the same.
    • Haha
    Reactions: SylviaB
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Yeah.
    It’s like “Tales of Zestiria the X” in terms of life lessons and quite literally PERFECT writing, but I was able to keep up with it all this time rather than feel like my brain was overloaded from the subtleties.
    MJRey
    MJRey
    LOTR has always been my favourite fantasy trilogy. Definitely one of those stories where every time I rewatched it I got something new out of it. Tolkien was a genius and so ahead of his time, and the movies did a fantastic job with bringing the books to life, especially because the technology at the time when Tolkien wrote them wasn't up to date with his imagination.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    I can’t wait to read the books!!
    A vision.
    To live life in a personal way.
    Needs of being sensitive, sentimental, and without ego.
    The ego holds one back through assumptions, associations, rigid-intentions/discriminations, and low/limited expectations.
    All that’s left afterwards is for one to have a grounded view of existence.
    This requires faith.
    • Haha
    Reactions: C_master
    synthesisFR
    synthesisFR
    😭 being an adult is tough
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    lol. I just wanted to sound cryptic at the beginning, but the things I said are worth understanding if you want.
    Most children do all that stuff unconsciously anyways (adults on the other hand, typically fail to do so), but if you want to remain true to yourself regardless of what knowledge you accumulate, I would recommend exploring these ideas.
    Jonathon Dwight Jones
    Jonathon Dwight Jones
    cool story but like can you fight !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    HEY JINWOO I SEE YOU, I FINALLY UNDERSTAND ALL THE RAMBLING YOU'RE DOING. JINWOO, I HAVE AWOKEN, YOU MUST BECOME ASHBORN.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    I personally don’t put any focus on the idea of discipline. It’s just another ‘education’ that has become over rated.
    Doing whatever it takes in order to accomplish what it is you truly yearn for is only a natural consequence, so if you aren’t acting the way you expect, then your experience of things must differ from the character you strive to be, not ‘discipline’.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Oops, I had some serious spelling mistakes earlier in the first of my most recent replies to you. Please reread so there isn’t any misunderstandings if you have already.
    (I edited them out.)
    L
    Life'sHard
    I ain't reading allat
    the new solo levelling episodes are bangers
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    I admit, even though I still prefer the manhua, the anime's animation is great, and still gives pretty much the same experience as the manhua.
    Though, I feel as though the constant monologues and budgeted pacing to cram the story through corporate liberties, is it's biggest turn-off.
    I would have called it a 10/10 if it followed the pacing of the manhwa, but right now it's like a 7 or a 8.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    I only checked out the first 3 episodes though, so maybe the more recent ones will make me reassess.
    I'll watch it all properly after all the episodes release in korean or japanese.
    I am back, again, but I don't plan to be as frequent because I'll be mostly living life, and will use this site as a personal activity that I engage with as one of the many things that I do while living my life.

I REALLY want to get into AI because of Neuro-Sama.
    She's the reason why I came up with a hopeful singularity alternative, that does everything in its power to allow humanity to remain free under the parameters of natural order, which the parameters are so far away, it's infinite.
    FREEDOM OF POTENTIAL!!🥳
    I graduated college today.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    What I prefer is free time at the moment, and since I still have the chance to do so, I'm taking those chances.
    HazzRat
    HazzRat
    surely security guard as a plan B. better than minimum wage, get to enjoy cool nightclubs and concerts, and if there's physical contact you're told to call the cops anyway and not intervene
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Whatever gives me the most free time.
    My current attempts to make money is through freelance work in art and writing, since that would be schedule within my control.
    Naoki Yamamoto (the narrative designer for FF7 Remake and Tales of Zestiria the X), is a genius.
    Bro is the main character fr
    appleali
    appleali
    Idk I started being active on here like a few days ago and everywhere I see [Blank] praise so I assumed you must be some kinda popular figure lmao
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    I haven’t noticed, since I can’t be @‘ed
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Well, that’s sort of an unintentional lie, because I do at least know I am remembered by multiple handfuls of users, and I guess they post a lot as well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…