• WARNING: Teachers and publishers browse this site as well. Do NOT plagiarise. Do NOT upload copyrighted content. You will get caught.
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page
  • You must be a registered member to download resources
J

Year 12 Maths Standard 2 Textbook - Worked Solutions

Please register/sign in to download!
Year
Type
HSC
Open the google drive link in the word file. This the only method that can be used because there is a restriction on the file size as the Chapters all are large with working out. All questions have been completed in all exercises (Chapter 7 review, Chapter 9 review, Exercise 10G and Chapter 10 review have not been completed). Note that answers are mostly correct as well (checked with textbook answers), although there may be some wrong answers. Hope this can help class of 2024. Please try to diligently do your homework🙏(Don't slack off on studies)
Author
Justaformastudenthelping
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Latest reviews

Thank you so much, I hate how the textbooks would never show the working out. I love that you showed your working out which was easy to understand.
J
Justaformastudenthelping
Yh textbook is bs for not having working out. I made it as easy as I could and wanted to make it easy since the first day of my year 12 for my peers and future students. Just glad it helps students