Anatomy
Biochem
Biological Science
Medical Microbiology and Immunology
Microbiology
Molecular Biology
Pharmacology
Physiology

I quite like that list. I'm also doing Jap as a side-line thing.
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
edit: omg this dude i met on sat nite who's 24 thought i was 19!! im starting to look oldddddddd :(
but only a bit older! a teeny tiny bit

i dont look my age :D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
i just started playing this SHE cd...
not bad... kinda impressed actually
hahah ur soooo gonna get addicted!!! addicted!!!

i look 8, turning 9 :)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
hahahaha

shit man, 150 numbers... ALL GONE
i have like 10 in my phone book now :(

and im so used to my old motorola that i dont even know how to use a bloody nokia! O____O

fucking biology is boring the shit out of me, i may as well finish it quickly and get it out of teh way =/

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
hahahaha

shit man, 150 numbers... ALL GONE
i have like 10 in my phone book now :(

and im so used to my old motorola that i dont even know how to use a bloody nokia! O____O
nokias are cool!!! ic an't use any other phone LOL bubz is lost :p
man i had my 8210 for nearly three & a half years, came sooo close to losing it/having it stolen sooo many times....
now i have my 7250. i miss my 82, it went through so much with me :__:

nokias are easy to use compared to all the other fones :p
what model do you have, nancy? i know you mentioned it before but i am suffering from severe memory loss o__O

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D
i miss my 82, it went through so much with me :__:

what model do you have, nancy? i know you mentioned it before but i am suffering from severe memory loss o__O
thats why i miss my motorola... it was my first phone.. went through so many memories with me.. i wouldve died at the beginning of uni without it!

it's jess's 3310!
^____^
it's not that it's hard to use... i'm just not used to it... havent used a nokia for over a year....

i have to go get a lanyard/neck cord thingy (frigid calls it a lanyard?) so i dont lose it again

and i'm seriously thinking of getting one of those cheesy morning glory name thingies with the bells on it... at least that way i'll know where my phone is by the jingling sound o___O i'll write 'babydoll' on it AHAHHAHHA

but blah.... gotta save up... i really want that 3200!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
thats why i miss my motorola... it was my first phone.. went through so many memories with me.. i wouldve died at the beginning of uni without it!

it's jess's 3310!
^____^
it's not that it's hard to use... i'm just not used to it... havent used a nokia for over a year....

i have to go get a lanyard/neck cord thingy (frigid calls it a lanyard?) so i dont lose it again

and i'm seriously thinking of getting one of those cheesy morning glory name thingies with the bells on it... at least that way i'll know where my phone is by the jingling sound o___O i'll write 'babydoll' on it AHAHHAHHA

but blah.... gotta save up... i really want that 3200!
heheh i used to have one that said "bubz" :D i loved it! and then it fell off when it was hanging out of my back pocket :'( now i have nothing on my 7250. i DID have a cookie monster jingly flashy thing, but the infrared flash and the jingly bells pissed me off so much i took it off :p

hahah i rmemeber how much i customised my 8210... i composed all these songs for it, downloaded a nic tse operator logo (which i never changed the entire time LOL) and other group logos... and i miss snake :( i can probably download it for my 7250 though....

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
:D man i have no bugs on blueskyfrog so no customisation for me.

i'm SOOO not used to a non-colour phone!

i think on friday after uni i'm gonna load my phone up with lanyands and jingly pink stuff and maybe a pink colour case too
*HINT HINT* hahahahaha ;)

anyway i should go eat then do bio :(

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D
hahah go AzN bAbYDoLL! :p
bahahahha... remember the days when I was called BaByDoLL11^^ anyone?
(i think only the super oldies remember this)

omg bio is killing me o_O?

jay chou - an jing . best song ever!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
cos to continue with bio major, i dont need to do next semester's bio subject cos im getting D average in bio and i got 75+ in hsc for bio. hmmm
decisions decisions...

btw xiao, add me on msn/icq, i have all the people here on my list except you ^.~
WOA SERZ!!!! i wanna major in bio now^^ unfortunately, i dropped bio >.< ' pffttt, still cant' believe my parents wanted me to do sci/comm... or else, i would have done bio,chem, phys =)

i dun haf ur email babydoll =(~~~

wait, lemme pm u mine ^^

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
omg bio is killing me o_O?

jay chou - an jing . best song ever!
it is??? remind me when it did =( cuz i will then reconsider takin up bio for the nxt sem ~~ =)

OF CUZ AN JING'S THE BEST!!!! OMG!!! i love the piano solo bit at the beginning ^^
clearly, jay emerges as the victor ... again ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)