中文歌詞! (8 Viewers)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
i feel like deferring as well..
somebody remind me why im in eco again?

cuz u got the uai.. and go whoppdido...i get to go to uni..and off you went.. :p

i luv my course.. but i dunno.... i relali luv biz law..but i am soo shit at it.. its not funni......... the sheer fact that i have to take twice the amoutn of time as my friend demonstrates my much limited talent....

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Sounds like me with computing, except I really really want to learning programming because it's quite useful, but the process of learning it I hate is ALMOST as much as maths..

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
Sounds like me with computing, except I really really want to learning programming because it's quite useful, but the process of learning it I hate is ALMOST as much as maths..
Programming is extremely fun, i'm not kidding, it's far more logical than ever. In this case you don't "really really" want to learn program, because if you do, you would be tenacious in learning it, and not giving up and no matter how long or tedious the process may be, you would still be up for it, that was how i was, take into account my first PC was in year 10, 2001, before that i did not know about computers or even had used one, my first PC has Windows 3.1 not until yr 11 i got Windows 95, then i started learning more, yr 11 SDD i failed. Yr 12, i ripped it, because i was like you, but i'm genuine when i say i really really want to learn it, and i succeeded, i spent a course of 6 months and i have become a novice to a intermediate programmer.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
hows science goin??

i was thinking of advanced science but then i thought.. wat would i do with that? work in a lab?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
hows science goin??

i was thinking of advanced science but then i thought.. wat would i do with that? work in a lab?
That's what I'm thinking now, but now I'm seriously thinking of becoming a lecturer or a demonstrator or tutor or something at uni for either Biology or Japanese.
Originally posted by Winston
u have relationship with phones?! :|!! oh wait.. the vibrating feature, thats right :p
nah, i have a harem of men to satisfy me ;)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
The thing is I don't have the logic into figuring out how to code. and once I find out, writing it in the actually syntax they require is even harder, well for me that is.

40+ hours on a computing assignment and only progressed about 10%? whereas others have spend less than 5 hours and almost finished it...really fucking pisses me off

anyway enough bitching, i'll just drop it and pick up something else...

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
no

mathematically

elli + high GPA catalyst -----> law boy
so
elli = law boy
law boy = hot
so .'. elli = hot
BUT we know elli = hot (given)
so elli = super hot

(H)

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
BUT we know elli = hot (given)
so elli = super hot

(H)
no..wrong

elli = hot*hot
elli = hot<sup>2</sup>
rooting elli will give us the roots

therefore
+-hot = root(elli)
since girls like hot guys on them

the equation comes to

0 = hot guys/girls
and
0 = -hot guys/girls

since -hot guys = ugly guys

.'. girls like ugly guys on them too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)