• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
>< taht's not english collin... ='(
maybe i am just tired *yawn~~~

Collin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Like athlon 64 3000+, 512mb pc 3200 ddr ram and x800 radeon card
Mate, if you're gonna get an X800, get the X800XT which is what I got.. don't get the X800PRO. Compared to the competitor (nVidia 6800GT, it kinda gets owned in most games).

I got all my parts from:

http://www.auspcmarket.com.au/

Competitive prices, free delivery to metro Syd for most parts.. and here's the part I like: Next business day delivery. I also heard they build the PC for you if you end up getting all the parts necessarily for a new operating tower, for free. Reason for this is so they can test out all their parts at the same time to make sure there's no warranty problems immediately.
Heh, I also just checked.. the X800XT has only depreciated around 80 bucks in 5 months (I got mine in July.. and it was around $1040.. and now it's still in the mid 900s).

As for price Vs performance for CPUs, you're good getting a Athlon 64 3200, skt 939. Don't bother with the 754s... I personally got a 754 but that was because 939 sockets were so frikken expensive in July.

As for RAM, you're better off getting 1GIG.

xiao1985 said:
>< taht's not english collin... ='(
maybe i am just tired *yawn~~~
YOU CHANGED YOUR AV YA BASTARD!! CHANGE IT BACK :(

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Mate, if you're gonna get an X800, get the X800XT which is what I got.. don't get the X800PRO. Compared to the competitor (nVidia 6800GT, it kinda gets owned in most games).

I got all my parts from:

http://www.auspcmarket.com.au/

Competitive prices, free delivery to metro Syd for most parts.. and here's the part I like: Next business day delivery. I also heard they build the PC for you if you end up getting all the parts necessarily for a new operating tower, for free. Reason for this is so they can test out all their parts at the same time to make sure there's no warranty problems immediately.
Heh, I also just checked.. the X800XT has only depreciated around 80 bucks in 5 months (I got mine in July.. and it was around $1040.. and now it's still in the mid 900s).

As for price Vs performance for CPUs, you're good getting a Athlon 64 3200, skt 939. Don't bother with the 754s... I personally got a 754 but that was because 939 sockets were so frikken expensive in July.

As for RAM, you're better off getting 1GIG.

YOU CHANGED YOUR AV YA BASTARD!! CHANGE IT BACK :(
I'm going http://www.custo.com.au/ , and i can't afford the x800xt unfortunately, even x800pro is really stretching it:p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
everyone knows msy is the way to go.

also a & t computers have very good prices. selling vanilla 6800 for like $450 which is i reckon the best mid-price for great quality.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
my favourite SHE song. ever. :p
S.H.E - 爱我的资�*�

把手放了
我也许会比较快乐
我也许会换个情人
我也许不会在撑

真的够了
能不能让雨别再下了
能不能让心别再疼了
能不能不要开灯

我们的爱跟着�*小的剧本
出现了越来越多的角色
我是*什么人
如果不是情人
是不是不要再浪费我的人生?

*比我更清楚
*对我多好
多温柔 多认真
不构成爱我的资�*�

除非�*只看着我
想着我 只有我
爱本来就该独一�*二
为�*伤心多一点 少一点
流下的眼泪都一�*�不值得

世界上那么多人 只有我
一个人 能拯救自己的快乐
不要再为�*�*了
mp3 link here.

Last edited:

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Crap, i can't pronounce all the chinese msgs from Frigid, bubz and Jase.
=___=
ho sak by...

bye bye bubz =)

Jase

HSC
does ba bu actually mean something? or is it just a really fobby way to say bubz?^^

and facegirl=P , i guess you're dominantly canto ?

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
I did 2 years of mando when i was in hk...
Oh great =_=
Guess i should have paid attention during mando classes.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Jase said:
does ba bu actually mean something? or is it just a really fobby way to say bubz?^^

and facegirl=P , i guess you're dominantly canto ?
i thought it was just her way of saying bubz.

(^o^) said:
I did 2 years of mando when i was in hk...
Oh great =_=
Guess i should have paid attention during mando classes.

i've done 8yrs :D

shame i've forgotten all of it...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
omg bubz, haf fun ^^

sigh am i the only one who's not goin some where durin the summer break??? o_O

Collin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
I'm going http://www.custo.com.au/ , and i can't afford the x800xt unfortunately, even x800pro is really stretching it:p
If you can't get the X800, then you should go for a nVidia 6800GT.. easily the best performance vs value card around.. EASILY. Also it's not difficult to OC your GT to 6800 Ultra speeds.. and bang, you've practically got a X800 equivalent. What's your budget exactly, and around when are you planning to make a purchase? If you're tight on budget, you should just blow all your money on the integral components: CPU, RAM, video card, mobo and PSU.. keep your old keyboard, mouse, monitor etc.

One last word.. if none of this year's games like HL2, Doom3, Far Cry etc.. really interest you, you should just hold out and wait for the next gen video cards. Both ATI and nVidia have 32 pipeline, 512vRAM, SM3.0 (only new for ATI) products in the works.. and boy are they gonna kick ass (and make my X800 look like a piece of shit at the same time too :))

Jase

HSC
xiao1985 said:
omg bubz, haf fun ^^

sigh am i the only one who's not goin some where durin the summer break??? o_O
nope, i'm staying right here too..
lots of my friends seem to be dogging me to go to hk or shanghai ... bastards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)