中文歌詞! (12 Viewers)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
dun you hate fucking sites that proclaim to be MP3 DOWNLOAD and then popup a window saying

本站*曲来源于网上,音质不佳,请*买*版,支持*的偶像!

oh ggf mate, tricking me to visit your site with your banners >.<

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:

Haha what an idiot! He's got a "race engine" and it only produces a very puny 255hp with a useless on the streets 11,000RPM engine!!!! How are you going to get to and stay at 11,000RPM, drive everywhere in first gear?

An average joe in a HSV 6.0L produces close to 400hp and that's in a car thats standard, insurable, legal, has instant torque punch down low and doesn't need its nuts reved to the sky to get moving, and won't be needing a full engine rebuild every 5,000 kms!

Its a waste of money taking an outdated slow shopping trolley and trying to make it fast, better off buying a new fast car in the first place and making it faster still...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
dun you hate fucking sites that proclaim to be MP3 DOWNLOAD and then popup a window saying

本站�*�曲来源于网上,音质不佳,请�*买�*�版,支持�*的偶像!

oh ggf mate, tricking me to visit your site with your banners >.<
Poor Frig, search harder fo MP3 sitez. I have one wit very high quality MP3z, and itz free. :cool:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
Poor Frig, search harder fo MP3 sitez. I have one wit very high quality MP3z, and itz free. :cool:
i would appreciate if you PMed said site URL. :D

tempco

HSC
supercharged said:
Haha what an idiot! He's got a "race engine" and it only produces a very puny 255hp with a useless on the streets 11,000RPM engine!!!! How are you going to get to and stay at 11,000RPM, drive everywhere in first gear?

An average joe in a HSV 6.0L produces close to 400hp and that's in a car thats standard, insurable, legal, has instant torque punch down low and doesn't need its nuts reved to the sky to get moving, and won't be needing a full engine rebuild every 5,000 kms!

Its a waste of money taking an outdated slow shopping trolley and trying to make it fast, better off buying a new fast car in the first place and making it faster still...
i know shit all when it comes to cars, but i'm assuming this is why:

The cars are so quick provided the driver had the right skill, otherwise it was a handful just to stay on the road. He drove for months in his first season back in the late 80’s in that car and never figured out the car. He realized that in that one make race, all of the drivers were tracing different cornering line, braking points, and cornering character. In other words, the car depended heavily on driver input and furthermore, it allowed a wide range of settings, and driver characteristics.
haha that sounds so anime-ish.

plus, do cars even reach their full speeds on race-tracks?

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
mornin' all...!!!!!
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves at lmf* :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
supercharged said:

I dont think he's exactly the joe bloggs who's looking to beat the shit out of people on the streets but probably on the circuit

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
o_O
omg 3am... u guys r crazy...
wut's this car craze?!?!?!? o_O randomness....

@frig: how's frig's score so far?!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Spring Sakura said:
random fact: the lobsters have landed

*nods*

wheeeeeheeeeheheheheheeeeeeheheheheheheheeeeehehehehehe

*runs away*

:p
*chases with a feather and a bag of potatoes

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Spring Sakura said:
ohhhhhhh...now I get it

but if I were you, I'd just throw the potatoes and eat the feather :p
Why would I throw potatoes at you? That's just silly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)