• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
ay! i lift many a finger!
the fact is you get HD averages :mad1:

s0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0oo00 unfair. me so dumb :(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@lmf: *picks up a chain saw
wut does that suppose to mean?! ><

*yawns~~~
xiaoie's off
*puts chain saw down
nite ntie pplz =D

btw, haf a nice warm, long, cool, fuzzy break jm =D

Collin

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Nice kit, man you should see my friends setup now, fark!
Have you got a pic? After seeing that show I wanna get a double-bass pedal now (.. erm actually I've wanted one for ages but they're like $500+) but now I REALLY wanna get one. He did some very VERY cool polyrhythmic bass beats last night *makes me realise how crap i'am*

wrong_turn said:
hey collin and xiao, were you guys anywhere near the maccas on broadway, the one that is on the way to usyd? i thought i saw a very built guy that might have been collin. there arent many built chinese guys. and also i found a description that matched some guy at maccas. the guy had a coke and sundae, and maybe something else.

the built guy was wearing dark blue knitted sweater with black blue jeans, and had spikey hair. the descrption that fit xiao was a guy with beige coloured pants and blue jumper, with a comb over.

i spent 3 hours at fisher today...from 3.30 til 7 :(
Xiao's taller than me, btw. As for the description of xiao, did he have a massive head? That's a prerequisite before we decide anything. (no offence xiao.. lol :D)

Oh and I don't really wear sweaters.. infact I generally never wear winter clothes (used to do physical condition in relation to temperature extremes so I don't actually feel cold in norm-cold environments). I do spike my hair a little though and alot of my shirts may look a bit tight. Doubt you'd see me with xiao anyway, i think he dont enjoy the butt sex last time.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cherryblossom said:
now mr lengstar are you going to bash him for me?
I woooooould, but you've been online so seldom of late I feel like I hardly know you anymore. :(

transcendent

HSC
N/A
cause... i'm trying to look out for her? :confused:
you're on every night, all night. i assumed you were studying.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
In all seriousness, outside of assignments and set tutorial homework, I've probably done a total of two-three hours of productive study at home all semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)