中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D
ahhaha i had chicken and vegies with black peopper for dinner tonight :D and i "dah bao" fried rice for lunch tomorrow, yay!
i reckon westernised chinese food is too salty/MSG-y and lacks character. but then again you get free food, whereas each day in uni is costing me ~$15 food.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid

i reckon westernised chinese food is too salty/MSG-y and lacks character. but then again you get free food, whereas each day in uni is costing me ~$15 food.
well i only get free food one day since i work thurs fri sat :(

our restaurant food is sooo nice... and i'm not being biased, it is WAY nicer than anything you get from chinese places in foodcourts etc :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
which restaurant would that be? :)
i've been to a lot of chinese restaurants in sydney (esp. in parra, strati/burwood/ashfield, hurtsville) coz sometimes my parents dun wanna cook...

Winston

HSC

yeah the chinese food in most chinky restaraunts are cooked to suit non-chinese people more... it's more different apparently compared to the real chinese food... i have too much restaraunt food... i'm sick of it... like bubz, i work at my uncles restaraunt as well and like wen work ends all of us and the waiters "sek sill yea" and gees im so sick of chinky food.

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
HI BUBZ!!!!
*waves*
HI JESSSSSS!!! *dances*

which restaurant would that be? :)
i've been to a lot of chinese restaurants in sydney (esp. in parra, strati/burwood/ashfield, hurtsville) coz sometimes my parents dun wanna cook...
it's far, far away...

Originally posted by Winston
yeah the chinese food in most chinky restaraunts are cooked to suit non-chinese people more... it's more different apparently compared to the real chinese food... i have too much restaraunt food... i'm sick of it... like bubz, i work at my uncles restaraunt as well and like wen work ends all of us and the waiters "sek sill yea" and gees im so sick of chinky food.
i never eat chinese food when i'm out... unless someone else is paying for it or if it's with family lol :D and i agree with how it's cooked to suit western people.. but yeah, i don't get sick of the restaurant's food coz it's differnet to the stuff i have at home :D

Winston

HSC
btw bubz what do you work as in your uncles restaraunt?... a waitress?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i really wanna go food-crawling in chinatown this semester...
sec yoon yut do yul sec dai yi do...

damn all this talk is making me want sil yea

the last laugh
HSC
btw bubz what do you work as in your uncles restaraunt?... a waitress?
yup, waitress.... :'(
below minimum wage!!! :mad:

i really wanna go food-crawling in chinatown this semester...
sec yoon yut do yul sec dai yi do...

damn all this talk is making me want sil yea
ahahha *waves fried rice around*
like winston and ur curry chicken, rmbr? >D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
yup, waitress.... :'(
below minimum wage!!! :mad:

ahahha *waves fried rice around*
like winston and ur curry chicken, rmbr? >D
force a rise! >=D
but then you get charl yul yued...

i esp. dislike fried rice coz it's essentially larn farn (leftover/cooled rice)...

newais, me to bed. food talk is fun.

the last laugh
HSC

force a rise! >=D
but then you get charl yul yued...

i esp. dislike fried rice coz it's essentially larn farn (leftover/cooled rice)...

newais, me to bed. food talk is fun.
i can't ask for a raise coz it' smy uncle...
then again, i cna't get "chau yau yu" either, coz it's my uncle >D

but fried rice is meant to be made with larng farn!!! :p

Winston

HSC
i can't ask for a raise coz it' smy uncle...
then again, i cna't get "chau yau yu" either, coz it's my uncle >D

but fried rice is meant to be made with larng farn!!! :p

larng farn? u mean gart yea farn? :p

heh same me underpaid as well :( i cant ask for a raise and i cant get fired lol..

the last laugh
HSC
larng farn? u mean gart yea farn? :p

heh same me underpaid as well :( i cant ask for a raise and i cant get fired lol..
yeah, larn farn, gark yeh farn... lol :D

how much are you paid per hour?
i get $40 a night. i work five hrs on thurs, and six hrs on fridays and sats :mad: :mad:

Winston

HSC
yeah, larn farn, gark yeh farn... lol :D

how much are you paid per hour?
i get $40 a night. i work five hrs on thurs, and six hrs on fridays and sats :mad: :mad:
ummm well i get a little higher but my job is rough i work in the bar as you already know... and most of the time occasionally it will be by myself... and i gotta handle heaps of shit... i get 65 a night, its not by hour lol! and i work from 5.30 till 12.30 normal times, but on busy nights it might get to 1 or more so yea and i work on fri and sat nights... so i have no life... becoz all my friends always holds events on fri or sat night and because im azn u cant quite take a day off work to go to it... i had to plead and beg my way out to have a break to study for the HSC last yr. oh boy that took ages... so much begging and convincing blah.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i work at dick smith selling computers
i got told computers were a type of biscuit...

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
i work at dick smith selling computers
i got told computers were a type of biscuit...
what flavour can you get them in?

the last laugh
HSC
ummm well i get a little higher but my job is rough i work in the bar as you already know... and most of the time occasionally it will be by myself... and i gotta handle heaps of shit... i get 65 a night, its not by hour lol! and i work from 5.30 till 12.30 normal times, but on busy nights it might get to 1 or more so yea and i work on fri and sat nights... so i have no life... becoz all my friends always holds events on fri or sat night and because im azn u cant quite take a day off work to go to it... i had to plead and beg my way out to have a break to study for the HSC last yr. oh boy that took ages... so much begging and convincing blah.
yeah mine isn't by hour either :p i just get paid $40 -_-
yeah we have a bar as well, with like seats etc but we hardly ever get people sitting around it or anything hahah... but we do serve cocktails and stuff (i don't think any of us except my uncle know how to make it LOL)
it's really annoying coz i have to do ALL the freaking work outside! :mad: my cousin works on wednesday nights, and she doesn't bother to clear and set the tables, wash the glasses, wipe the cutlery, vacuum, tidy the bar etc... so when i rush in from uni on thusrday nights, i have to do all of her work. ARRRRGH.

yeah i hate the nights i work coz EVERYTHING happens on thurs/fri/sat. ARRRRRGH. and i can't believe you had to ask for a break for the hsc!!! my dad MADE me stop working last year, he said "ok at teh end of march, you're telling your uncle you're not working until after the hsc." i was devastated lol mainly coz it meant i had no source of income except $20 a week from dad (he's stopped giving me any now :().

Winston

HSC
yeah mine isn't by hour either :p i just get paid $40 -_-
yeah we have a bar as well, with like seats etc but we hardly ever get people sitting around it or anything hahah... but we do serve cocktails and stuff (i don't think any of us except my uncle know how to make it LOL)
it's really annoying coz i have to do ALL the freaking work outside! :mad: my cousin works on wednesday nights, and she doesn't bother to clear and set the tables, wash the glasses, wipe the cutlery, vacuum, tidy the bar etc... so when i rush in from uni on thusrday nights, i have to do all of her work. ARRRRGH.

yeah i hate the nights i work coz EVERYTHING happens on thurs/fri/sat. ARRRRRGH. and i can't believe you had to ask for a break for the hsc!!! my dad MADE me stop working last year, he said "ok at teh end of march, you're telling your uncle you're not working until after the hsc." i was devastated lol mainly coz it meant i had no source of income except $20 a week from dad (he's stopped giving me any now :().
well at least u had $ 20 income i had nothing when i stopped... bleh... yeah it sucks to be azn haha... making cocktails, can't get easier than writing your name... :)... but yeah.... working in the catering business isn't too pleasant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)