中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
well at least u had $ 20 income i had nothing when i stopped... bleh... yeah it sucks to be azn haha... making cocktails, can't get easier than writing your name... :)... but yeah.... working in the catering business isn't too pleasant.
my couisn has been waiting for the day her dad closes the restaurant for like, twelve years -_-
i have sworn never to work in the food industry again LOL... well, not as a career anyway @__@ especially with restaurants, it's such a gamble...

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
my couisn has been waiting for the day her dad closes the restaurant for like, twelve years -_-
i have sworn never to work in the food industry again LOL... well, not as a career anyway @__@ especially with restaurants, it's such a gamble...

YEAH i know!! it really is lol.. i can totally relate bleh... man is being chinese really that typical our lives hahaha.. it seems all the same everywhere :p

the last laugh
HSC
YEAH i know!! it really is lol.. i can totally relate bleh... man is being chinese really that typical our lives hahaha.. it seems all the same everywhere :p
lol. yeah,.. @__@ typical chinese eh? two more of my uncles own restaurants too... -_- teh one i'm working in now, it's pretty well-known coz i think it was the first in our area? it's been around for i think 25 yrs now, most of our customers are regulars and remmeber me when i was THIS young, etc etc. it's embarrassing lol.

but yeah, the restaurant has been a burden on my family coz our lives have revolved around it... every relative living in sydney is either working or has worked in it before (even my ex has worked here hahaha), and it takes up so much time and stuff.. and right now we're waaay short on staff, sarah moved back to melbourne so on thurs nights it' sjust me working atm @__@ my uncle never gets "outsiders" to work as waiter/waitresses coz of the cash register, i guess.... but it's unfair on us coz we have more work to do. argh. and we're all either in uni or yr12, which makes it even worse. rawr.

haha sorry i ramble a lot.
*listens to old jacky cheung songs*

??????? ?ҵ????? ???W??

??: ??˼ݿ ?~: ??Ϧ

?????f?^ ??Ғ????
???????c?؄e?x???ؾ??^??
???Ҹ??? ƽ?o?ó?
?K?]???@??Ҳ?]???ǵ??龳

ֻ??Ҫ ????߅???Ǹ?ِ׷??r
?ɸ??? ????춼??e???X???
ֻ??Ҫ ??ޒ?c?U??֮?r
??????????? ????????
?ɾ??@????

?Ĵ????? ?o?n?o??
????ƽ?_??????????
?ѽ????

???Ҫ?f ???^????
???Ǹ???ӱU?r?fԒ??????
???????^ ?o?M????
???ǵ?????????۵?????

?????? ????IJ??ٵ??ϲ??ϕr
?????? ??????һ?α?۶?һ??
ֻ???? ??ޒ?c?U??֮?r
??????????? ????????
?ɾ??@????

?Ĵ????? ?o?n?o??
????ƽ?_??????????
?ѽ????
?Ĵ????? ?o?n?o??
????ƽ?_??????????
?ѽ????

?옷ͬ????????һ??
?ѽ????

Winston

HSC
lol. yeah,.. @__@ typical chinese eh? two more of my uncles own restaurants too... -_- teh one i'm working in now, it's pretty well-known coz i think it was the first in our area? it's been around for i think 25 yrs now, most of our customers are regulars and remmeber me when i was THIS young, etc etc. it's embarrassing lol.

but yeah, the restaurant has been a burden on my family coz our lives have revolved around it... every relative living in sydney is either working or has worked in it before (even my ex has worked here hahaha), and it takes up so much time and stuff.. and right now we're waaay short on staff, sarah moved back to melbourne so on thurs nights it' sjust me working atm @__@ my uncle never gets "outsiders" to work as waiter/waitresses coz of the cash register, i guess.... but it's unfair on us coz we have more work to do. argh. and we're all either in uni or yr12, which makes it even worse. rawr.

haha sorry i ramble a lot.
*listens to old jacky cheung songs*

ҵ W

: ˼ݿ ~: Ϧ

f^ Ғ
c؄exؾ^
Ҹ ƽoó
K]@Ҳ]ǵ龳

ֻҪ ߅Ǹِ׷r
ɸ 춼eX
ֻҪ ޒcU֮r

ɾ@

Ĵ ono
ƽ_
ѽ

Ҫf ^
ǸӱUrfԒ
^ oM
ǵ۵

IJٵϲϕr
һα۶һ
ֻ ޒcU֮r

ɾ@

Ĵ ono
ƽ_
ѽ
Ĵ ono
ƽ_
ѽ

옷ͬһ
ѽ
YEAH! my parents use to own restaraunts as well, not anymore and they knew so many ppl lol and they just intro me to all these old ppl, and they're like i remember u when u were thish little ARFGGH!

HAHAH once again i can totally relate... well on the side of hiring people my uncle hires ppl from outside for waiters.. but obviously when it comes to the register only family can go near it... and yea...

the last laugh
HSC
YEAH! my parents use to own restaraunts as well, not anymore and they knew so many ppl lol and they just intro me to all these old ppl, and they're like i remember u when u were thish little ARFGGH!

HAHAH once again i can totally relate... well on the side of hiring people my uncle hires ppl from outside for waiters.. but obviously when it comes to the register only family can go near it... and yea...
(lol did you have to quote the entire post? :D)

but then wouldn't the waiters need to use teh register for the bill etc? oh wait.. or isyour restaurant like the kam fook ones where there are those ladies dressed in "kei pou's" who operate behind the bar with the register lol? XD

Winston

HSC
(lol did you have to quote the entire post? :D)

but then wouldn't the waiters need to use teh register for the bill etc? oh wait.. or isyour restaurant like the kam fook ones where there are those ladies dressed in "kei pou's" who operate behind the bar with the register lol? XD

sorry i forgot to remove some of the quote haha

umm nah.. well like there's a register in the bar yea.. and i take care of that becoz ppl come out and purchase their drinks, and then there's a bar inthe front where family members are and when a table asks for the bill etc then then the waiter gives the bill to the customer they pay it and the money is brought back to the main counter, and yea... u get the drill so its fine with all that :)

the last laugh
HSC
ohh ok.

well we don't have a register at teh bar (since nearly everyone orders their drinks at the table), but yeah we have a counter at the front of the restaurant where we take care of the blls, takeaways etc..... o_O

i am so tired. i've got a lecture tmr at 10, which means i gotta wake up at 7ish.... gonna go soon, jou tau la winny zzzz.

Winston

HSC
ohh ok.

well we don't have a register at teh bar (since nearly everyone orders their drinks at the table), but yeah we have a counter at the front of the restaurant where we take care of the blls, takeaways etc..... o_O

i am so tired. i've got a lecture tmr at 10, which means i gotta wake up at 7ish.... gonna go soon, jou tau la winny zzzz.
ahhh i see cools...

heh u fink 10 is early? psssh gnor gor timetable arr argghh i got mon and tues starting at 8 am!!! argghh sei la... alright then... take care jow tow ar!

the last laugh
HSC
ahhh i see cools...

heh u fink 10 is early? psssh gnor gor timetable arr argghh i got mon and tues starting at 8 am!!! argghh sei la... alright then... take care jow tow ar!
muahah well i made sure i didn't have any early early starts >D MUAHAHAHAHAH!!! anyway :D niteynite. no curry chicken for u!

Winston

HSC
muahah well i made sure i didn't have any early early starts >D MUAHAHAHAHAH!!! anyway :D niteynite. no curry chicken for u!

noooo i want my "gar ley gai"!!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Frigid

i still reckon xiao is a chick with gender-recognition impairment. xiao, maybe ur like ella. :)

who's ella??

the last laugh
HSC
HA? hoong sik gah lei gai? i have never seen that lol!
ahhaha
it's hotter than normal (yellow) curry... but not as hot as green curry!

Winston

HSC
ahhaha
it's hotter than normal (yellow) curry... but not as hot as green curry!
eeek!... i'm not really a chilli eater haha..

the last laugh
HSC
eeek!... i'm not really a chilli eater haha..
neither @___@ i can have a bit, but i can't handle green curry... the first (and last! lol) time i had it, i had to alternate between drnking huge gulps of water, having a tiny spoonful, and then drnking another huge gulp of water LOL

i don't know how my couisns can handle it o___O;;;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)