中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Orlando Bloom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Aww </3

bUt iSh mAh hUnNie tYpEiz n sHoRt sKirTs nOt hAwT!?

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
OMG!!! just watched my sassy girl...
it's sorta late yeh i know... but aiya... such a good movie... xiaoie is reduced to tears ... by hydrogen with pt catalyst... :'(
Your a girl mate, not only is that movie old, it's a typical romance-comedy made for korean females to watch while recovering from their weekly plastic surgeries. But even they don't cry for fear of their eyes swelling up due to the mixture of tears and botox.

So what are you? Gender-challenged?

GretaGarbo

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:

Cry again Xiao, cry again.
God thiz pic iz priceless.
"Chelsea symbolise the thing they don't like - foreign economic power - and all because of a man who must be the richest on the island. We are also unpopular because Chelsea symbolise the social elite of London.”

Your just jealous mate. We wanted to lose this year, so that next year we will win and it'll make our achievement look even greater! Winning more things year after year! Hail the Chelski revolution and the Great Mourinho who leads up to glory!

"I am one of the best coaches in the world. There's nobody who has won as much as me in two years. But what if I go five years without winning anything? Then the best coach in the world does not exist.”

Truly, Jose is second only to God.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
GretaGarbo said:
"Chelsea symbolise the thing they don't like - foreign economic power - and all because of a man who must be the richest on the island. We are also unpopular because Chelsea symbolise the social elite of London.”

Your just jealous mate. We wanted to lose this year, so that next year we will win and it'll make our achievement look even greater! Winning more things year after year! Hail the Chelski revolution and the Great Mourinho who leads up to glory!

"I am one of the best coaches in the world. There's nobody who has won as much as me in two years. But what if I go five years without winning anything? Then the best coach in the world does not exist.”

Truly, Jose is second only to God.
LoL you should really be in the soccer thread man.
And if ppl are jealouz of success, then I guess Chelsea supporterz must have been jealouz fo 50yearz.

I can't believe you're ridin on that egomaniacz dick like that. You're the man.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
According to joe m 2000 (the most reliable source on these kinds of things) I'm going out with (^o^) now. When, where and how did this happen, and why wasn't I there?:(

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Y am i continually referred to in this thread
what did i do to the chinese people?

Collin

HSC
N/A
joe_m_2000 said:
Cuz you don't like communists.. I'm a communist Joe. <3 Communism

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
Not Chinese, Chinese-Australians, racist scum.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Omg u both have teh same names.. lololololz0r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ehehehehehehehe
ehehehehehehehe
hehehehe
hehe
eh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)