0-100 Km/H Dash - Times (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
nonsense said:
CAR: 1998 VT commodore
0-100: around 6-7sec (quarter tank fuel)
MODS: Larger throttle body, pacemaker extractors, 2.5" cat back, hi-flow cat, SS CAI, 1.9:1 rockers, NGK iridium IX plugs, K&N high flow filter, produced around 170kw at the fly

Too bad i took that girl through about 7 trees and down a bank about 6 meters that was so steep we nearly had to get a crane to get her out. she was a write off.. now ive got a 1994 mazda 626 that im fixing up. hopefully gunna be putting a KL-ZE engine in it to get a bit more power as i need a new engine anyways. with that engine stock should be running around 0-100 in mid 8s considering weight of car, then i will start putting money into it. i miss the commodore :(
I call bs hes only 17

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
nonsense said:
u wanna fight?
Judging by the excellent english skills you've displayed i couldn't give a flying fuck if you wanted to hit me. I'd be more worried if you were aiming for the wall next to me. PM me fuckface.

nonsense

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Judging by the excellent english skills you've displayed i couldn't give a flying fuck if you wanted to hit me. I'd be more worried if you were aiming for the wall next to me. PM me fuckface.
haha your really funny eh. if i wanted to actually show my excellent english skills i would. but im over english as i have my english advanced trial exam tomoro. so fuk english. im over it. and i sent u your precious little PM hunny. xx

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Nah man all the shit I said pales in hilarity when compared to THIS:

nonsense said:
CAR: 1998 VT commodore
0-100: around 6-7sec (quarter tank fuel)
MODS: Larger throttle body, pacemaker extractors, 2.5" cat back, hi-flow cat, SS CAI, 1.9:1 rockers, NGK iridium IX plugs, K&N high flow filter, produced around 170kw at the fly

Too bad i took that girl through about 7 trees and down a bank about 6 meters that was so steep we nearly had to get a crane to get her out. she was a write off.. now ive got a 1994 mazda 626 that im fixing up. hopefully gunna be putting a KL-ZE engine in it to get a bit more power as i need a new engine anyways. with that engine stock should be running around 0-100 in mid 8s considering weight of car, then i will start putting money into it. i miss the commodore :(

nonsense

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Nah man all the shit I said pales in hilarity when compared to THIS:
fuk man ur really funny eh. seriously. and why do u find that funny? is it coz u like the bum?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I think we've found the only person that stands a chance of beating loquasagious in the top speed thread. lol.

nonsense

HSC
top speed i went in the commodore was 190. i didnt push it all the way. and considering speedo only went to 220 i wouldnt even know if i did push it. who the fuk is that guy anyway

cfair

Banned
HSC
Your car had a speedo? Pfft, soft. You should have removed your entire dash to lose weight, just the dash weight alone would have prevented you from hitting 250 clicks.

nonsense

HSC
cfair said:
Your car had a speedo? Pfft, soft. You should have removed your entire dash to lose weight, just the dash weight alone would have prevented you from hitting 250 clicks.
i cant believe i didnt think of that! i should of taken out the seats aswell and just sat on a milk crate. that would of shaved off a few kilos.

nonsense

HSC
cfair said:
Should have kicked your fat gf out of the back seat too! ;)
nah i left her in the boot so no one could see her and also to make the car apear lower

CieL

HSC
MathsIsWeird said:
Anyone heard of the new ferrari?
rest to 100km/h in 3.5 too 3.7 secs
Nothing too exciting.

2005 was a good year.

The Koenigsegg CCX does 0-100 in 3.2secs

The Zonda did it in 3.5secs

sinist4

HSC
Car: Subaru Liberty MY07 2.5i
0-100: 8 ish i think
Mods: none ... not worth the money, until i get a GT XD haha

sinist4

HSC
CieL said:
Nothing too exciting.

2005 was a good year.

yeap ... what about the new GTR WOOT!!!
3.5 on paper

sinist4

HSC
CieL said:
Nothing too exciting.

2005 was a good year.

yeap ... what about the new GTR WOOT!!!
3.5 on paper

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
We took the 300ZX I previously mentioned to an indicated 230 km/h on a highway near bathurst yesterday. 2 people but fully loaded with baggage. It was pretty hectic.

Edit: In fairness it only got past 200 when we started going downhill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)