'07 Preliminary Roll Call (1 Viewer)

leannespeaks

HSC
HELLO PEOPLE!!

My name is Lorylene and i go to Fairifield High. sleepybumz is my friend and my classmate(Janet <3). obviously i'm yr 11. and i'm doing the subjects posted on my sig.

The thing that makes me unique from the rest of the crew is that i just came here in Australia 2 years ago ( blowing my horn..ehhehhe) from an 'asian" country called Philippines.
people thought that i'm from singapore or L.A ! ( ahh...my accent clearly stands out from the rest

yep..i do miss my gang there but so far life's good. especially in year 11 when you bond with other people that i haven't spoken since. i hate maths and i used to be scared of big numbers when i was little ( call that number phobia) ....

i also like jelly and watermelons!!! but mangoes are the best <3

kayvon

--
HSC
Howdy

My name is Kayvon. My msn nick is KV

I go to North Sydney Boys High (the azn nerdy school-- except im not azn :p)

I am doing English Adv, English X1, Maths Adv, Maths X1, Legal Studies, Modern History and Japanese.

I am a maths freak-- but i hate science :p:confused:
but i like legal stuff and modern history and english :)
i think my duty in life is to love languages
i could only do one this year- but i also learn french and spanish and can fluently speak a few others :)

hope to get to know everyone better :)

HSC
N/A
Sorry about the bump/necro, but what religions are you people into, as in, what are you?

I was a Christian/Protestant/Catholic, if you're wondering.
How about ethnicity? I'm Asian.
Birth place. !Asia.

Interests: Philosophy, religion, online debating/debates, the natural sciences (I'm fine with social sciences, but they just don't float my boat), mathematics, the Esoteric, philology and semantics, languages (particularly foreign ones), the law, ars medicina, places and people.

@kayvon: If you're Indian, you're Asian.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
heya guys ^-^

mii name is jeff.. i go to carlingford high T-T..

subjects im doing are..: ext eng, ext maths, modern histo, economics, legal studies ^^

I enjoy modern history, economics and eng.. not so much maths...

i hate sciences :D

yuh my first post here too~~,!!

OH YEAH! im asian!! as u can see in my avatarrr

HSC
yolanda
also carlingford high

SOC, CAFS, EXT ENG, ADV ENG, MOD, ANC and 2U Maths

SOC is the best and the rest are pretty plain

HSC
N/A
I can't see avatars; I lack the eyes, pathways to the soul, for the darkness consumes me, suffocates me, and forever binds me, LYK3 T0T477Y.

Wait, actually, I've just turned them off; besides, how on earth does one know from an avatar, that another one is Asian.

HSC
You people are crazy...all you people aiming for 100 UAI....Is this a realistic aim or a hopeful one (wouldnt be surprised either way)...I understand if people were aiming for say 98+ UAI, possibly even whatever 99.6 or whatever it is to get into combined law or something.... but seriously...aiming for 100?

Last edited:

booties4

HSC
If your work to the best of your ability, nothing's impossible:)

HSC
N/A
kayvon said:
I am not Indian though ... or from anywhere near India
Just saying that if you were Indian, you're still Asian.

And now that it is known that you are not Indian, I suppose you aren't, then.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
watatank said:
but seriously...aiming for 100?
There's nothing wrong with being ambitious, but most of the times these sorts of people just think too highly of themselves.

van.tango

HSC
Considering only four people managed a UAI of 100 last year, I think it's best not to aim for such lofty heights... although it's a nice bragging point, isn't it? ;)

PrettyVacant

HSC
Yeah, but 100 is the highest. So it's better to aim as high as possible. + I'm pretty sure more than 4 people managed 100.

Last edited:

booties4

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Yeah, but 100 is the highest. So it's better to aim as high as possible. + I'm pretty sure more than 4 people managed more than 100.
Yeah i though that is was like 20 people across NSW.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
If anyone gets 100 in this forum for the 2008 HSC, I will buy them a meat pie.

*You have turn up at my school to get it though.

HSC
N/A
simonloo said:
If anyone gets 100 in this forum for the 2008 HSC, I will buy them a meat pie.
Meat is murder, man!
Plus, meat pies are icky, and you don't know what offal goes into that.
Besides, ... we all know that we'll be buying you meat pies.:rolleyes:

A bit on-topic, I'm more or less 'more and less to love'; I'm not very tall, especially with kyphosis; and I'm fat (not flubby or anything, just insecure) and view myself thusly.:(

Edit:
Joohlie said:
You guys post a lot *blinks*
I dunno; I joined in an effort to amass more exam papers (preferably Ruse ones [they're the hardest, supposedly; and who doesn't love a challenge?], so I don't need to bug cousins), only to realise that it is in vain, and ironically, I am ... uh, never mind.

Now, it's just become a sink where I waste time.:( I felt that this place was a good place, merely because simonloo was here, but I see the light - there are a good many number of equally great, if not better (or slightly lacking), people here, such as those whom I have become somewhat acquainted with.

I suppose I could actually study, but I really, really can't be stuffed... well, sort of.

To answer, yes, we post a lot; the fact that we do is enough.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)