09'ers, Does anyone else feel as though they have lost their perception of time (1 Viewer)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
lol, same.

I keep saying to my friends, "Do you still have the last year's exam papers?" and people go "what last year?".

Then I go and *hang my head in shame* :( :( :(
You're an exception, I mean, wthell 3u maths in year 11
You, sir, are a nerd :)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Lap it up people. The time before the HSC gets serious is a blessing when you look back on it. I lost all concept of time other than the time my next exam started and when it ended. I always forgot it was friday, and thought thursday was tuesday.

Right now, I feel empty, a good empty. It took me about a week to get my sleeping patterns back in order (sleep time at 10:30, woke up at 11 a couple days...). Now I have nothing to do, and time doesn't matter any more, untill I go to college.

Time has no relevance to me until March, and I love it.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
YES! I was doing some light studying after dinner and it's now 1AM already.
j/ks.

ahh yeah, time has pasted pretty fast. I think it's awesome tho. I'd hate for year 12 to pass slowly. I just wish to get the HSC over and done with. Having tried my best, hopefully there will be no regrets.

HSC
Finx said:
Usually I find it hard to accept that there's a new year (eg "Wow, 2008, now I'll have to write 08 instead of 07.."), but at the moment it really does feel like 2009. Maybe because we've started year 12 already?
yeah same! it takes me a while to get used to the new year and write the right year at the top of my pages

lullaby.0716

HSC
N/A
freaky.styly said:
Yer, i keep referring to Year 11/Prelim Course as "Last year":bomb:
...additionallly, teachers keep calling us yr 11 >.<

Same, lol.
And it feels like it was really "last year", and you go ahead with "I did yr 11 in 2008" before realising it's STILL 2008.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
lullaby.0716 said:
Same, lol.
And it feels like it was really "last year", and you go ahead with "I did yr 11 in 2008" before realising it's STILL 2008.
I'm guilty of that too. :haha:

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Zak Ambrose said:
its week 5!!!
we're already roughly 1/8 through yr12!!!
Don't say that!
I have a feeling I'm going to spend my holidays just doing school work.
My maths teacher "recommended" that we have 2 weeks break then do school work for the rest.

I really need to go over some Year 11 maths stuff :vcross:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Sarah182 said:
Don't say that!
I have a feeling I'm going to spend my holidays just doing school work.
My maths teacher "recommended" that we have 2 weeks break then do school work for the rest.

I really need to go over some Year 11 maths stuff :vcross:
Well think of it this way, if you are going quite well in you're subjects you can obviously spend more than 2 weeks mucking around, but if you are not then the holiday should be used to right the problems you are having in certain subjects.

one word of advice, if you have majors, use the bloody holidays!!!!!!

janetO

HSC
^ LOL is that you jocelyn?

I'm looking forward to my holidays so I can FINALLY study but although I say it, I know it won't happen. I simply fail at school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)