1 week till HSC.... how do u all feel? (1 Viewer)

SweetC@ndy

It has come up so fast its sooo not fair, ive been studying for like 6 hours a day and i think im goin crazy.. im not a smart ass either so thats somthing..
Oh well its all good, i give up now.. i wish that they spaced all the hard exams the 1st week is full of them

anyways best of luck everyone
;)

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
>or maybe im just paranoid?! hmmmmmmmmm

Nup. Every HSC test I've had up until now have all been stuffed full of 'from left field' questions.

Prepare to implode. :D

Christine

beige member
HSC
Originally posted by MinAi
but i reckon most ppl in here are overexaggerating wen they say "im screwed"QUOTE]

probably, but in my case, i feel like i've done nothing compared to what other pple say they do!

Morgues

Well I got the flu and gotta study Lear over the weekend however I am so sick I am not even sure I will get to do the exam on wednesday..........ARGH

ben

Originally posted by Morgues
Well I got the flu and gotta study Lear over the weekend however I am so sick I am not even sure I will get to do the exam on wednesday..........ARGH
Poor you :(

My parents have been begging me to do more exercise because they think I'll get sick too.

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
I've been studying 10 hours a day....

...that is, if sleeping in front of a textbook counts as study.

Originally posted by user
I've been studying 10 hours a day....

...that is, if sleeping in front of a textbook counts as study.
well if that doesn't count, it's back to the drawing board for me..

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
I feel that it does work

I end up dreaming about algorithms and John Donne!

do0d

anyone ever considered not fully stressing and overworking themselves the nite b4 their test/s?
i heard it helps ;)

ben

Originally posted by do0d
anyone ever considered not fully stressing and overworking themselves the nite b4 their test/s?
i heard it helps ;)
yes - i know i SHOULD do that.

but tomorrow night I just know i'll be anxiously stressing about section III of paper 1.... then I'll go to bed but won't be able to sleep.

T

timbk2

if u feel that u are ready for the exam, then dont do much the night before.. during the day, just go over your notes or your essays or something. By now, those who will do well in the hsc, wouldnt be stressing at all. They should know everything and understand everything and would have gone through many practice papers to a point where they are confident with the exam ahead

Crazy

HAHAHAHAHA

this hsc, i know it has been said, but it is so overrated!!!

believe me i can totally see into the future :), this is merely a short term obstacle, nothing difficult, unless you're under immense pressure to achieve extremely highly

just go with the flow, relax, know your work (even moderately like myself)...all you can do is you best

dont worry about every little detail you dont know, focus on extending knowlege of that which you do

personally im taking tomorrow off, going out with friends, playing sport, movies.......calming things

trust me...being relaxed and a little underprepared works out 10 times better than being stressed and cramming cramming cramming.....guess its different for everyone though :D

get plently of sleep, plenty of exercise, plenty of fresh fruits and water.....works every time

anyways ppl, enjoy your study....we'll all get what we deserve in the end!! :cool:

do0d

overrated yes
should be taken lightly no
when you get your uai of 60 youll c the problem
while for some it serves to actually make them a better person for a lot of others it provides a massive hurdle which quite a few don't ever get over.
and again for others it works out better
It all depends but why restrict urself?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)