1 week till HSC.... how do u all feel? (1 Viewer)

Crazy

UAI of 60?!? lol...right
thats highly likely :) haha
dont bag out the 60 though, for some thats an achievment :p
all depends on which direction you want to take :D

Morgues

Originally posted by timbk2
if u feel that u are ready for the exam, then dont do much the night before.. during the day, just go over your notes or your essays or something. By now, those who will do well in the hsc, wouldnt be stressing at all. They should know everything and understand everything and would have gone through many practice papers to a point where they are confident with the exam ahead
I hope to prove that theory wrong.....:D

Fairly confident in everything except English and SDD (tried to do last years and had no idea in a couple qs)

Were you 100% ready this time last year?

T

timbk2

with english.... 1 year ago.... the weekend b4 the exam... i was pretty ok with it. i managed to get myself to a stage where i'd know all 3 of my essays off by heart, line by line.. it took 1 night to memorise all 3000 words. i couldnt believe how easy it was myself.

we ended up playing basketball like 5 minutes before the actual exam. ... theres no such thing as cramming for english. you either know it or you dont.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
im kinda feeling ok now
its Sat nite (almost sun morning....fuck i should b gettin sleep) and ive memorised all my essays and have a good few ideas for AOS creative section
im not saying im gonna cane the exam, im jus saying that im pretty much prepared to do the best i can possibly do

for me...mon morning will b spent listening to music and being with my girlfriend...i kno that will calm me b4 the exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)