100 uai (1 Viewer)

HSC
ahhh 100 uai........is it possible to get 95+uai if ur the top 5 in all subs....AND U GO THE THE SHITTTTTTEEESSSTTTTT SCHOOL EVER!!!?????
......i think its been...more than 10 years since someone got 98+uai at our school....and i think 2 years ago, the top uai was....93?:eek:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
sanjeevprasad99 said:
ahhh 100 uai........is it possible to get 95+uai if ur the top 5 in all subs....AND U GO THE THE SHITTTTTTEEESSSTTTTT SCHOOL EVER!!!?????
......i think its been...more than 10 years since someone got 98+uai at our school....and i think 2 years ago, the top uai was....93?:eek:
:rofl:

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
Bank$ said:
Just study like SS, cause he will get 100uai
:uhhuh: I like those odds!! ;):D

Edit ie that SS will get 100 for sure :):)...but to study like him? hmmm probs not :eek::lol:;) he's a freak - super freak [(8)...can't touch this(8)] *jokes* Gabs we <3 what you do, just we all can't do it! *sigh*

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
dr baby beanie said:
:uhhuh: I like those odds!! ;):D

Edit ie that SS will get 100 for sure :):)...but to study like him? hmmm probs not :eek::lol:;) he's a freak - super freak [(8)...can't touch this(8)] *jokes* Gabs we <3 what you do, just we all can't do it! *sigh*
Hey beanie!! :wave:I like the odds on me loving you so much.
:shy:
Aww, you give me too much credit, because I won't get 100 UAI :uhhuh: Yeah, I seriously suggest not studying like me, because I rarely do :eek:(L) But you can touch me beanie, for sure. I'm sure you'll do great beanie, I'm sure of it.
;):)

Bank$

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hey beanie!! :wave:I like the odds on me loving you so much.
:shy:
Aww, you give me too much credit, because I won't get 100 UAI :uhhuh: Yeah, I seriously suggest not studying like me, because I rarely do :eek:(L) But you can touch me beanie, for sure. I'm sure you'll do great beanie, I'm sure of it.
;):)
lol then dont study like ss but get marks like him, he is like 1st in the state for 4u and already has 95+ hsc mark for 3u.

But honeslty its just that number 1 rank in school and a high deviation from the others, then like ss said pwn the hsc lol

EDIT:
SoulSearcher said:
Patrician Brothers' College Fairfield
I always thought u went to James Ruse lol

btw that was from another thread

Last edited:

redom

HSC
sanjeevprasad99 said:
hahah ur exaggerating a little:p......our school isnt THT BAD, i mean...theres goota be worse! the last 98+ UAI was 2004....and i dont think a dux of our school has got 93...its usually 95+:p!

ahahha and NO....top 5 in ur subjects in a cohort of 55 people, in our school will probably just givee u around 90! aim a little higher....haha i recommend thee advicee of others!! study like tht SS guy!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Bank$ said:
lol then dont study like ss but get marks like him, he is like 1st in the state for 4u and already has 95+ hsc mark for 3u.

But honeslty its just that number 1 rank in school and a high deviation from the others, then like ss said pwn the hsc lol

EDIT:

I always thought u went to James Ruse lol

btw that was from another thread
:rofl:

Too flattering, because it's just not going to happen :uhhuh:

Haha nope, don't go to Ruse. Know quite a few people from there though.

poppop

HSC
N/A
scaling means nothing. I know someone who got a uai of 100 and she didn't study any maths, no physics, no chemistry, just purely creative subjects, like english, art, drama etc and she got a uai of 100. Surely scaling has some effect on the uai, however if you are a right brain genius, scaling won't stop you from getting a 100 that you deserve. I also read an interview of a girl in SMH newspapers few years ago for getting a uai of 100, and her tip was to choose the subjects that you are good at. She did DANCE and still got a uai of 100.

whoo1029384756

HSC
Why do science and maths subjects and all that rubbish get scaled so high? (well i take 4u maths but i'm just curious). Surely if u get a heaps good mark in art u shud b scaled just as high if u got a heaps good mark in like physics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)