12 Units - 5 subjects counted? (1 Viewer)

Hayastan

HSC
Just wanted to confirm that the BOS only counts 5 of your subjects, not all 6 (if your doing 12 units). Is this true? If it is i won't study for modern lol. Thanks! Now i must go :read:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hayastan said:
Just wanted to confirm that the BOS only counts 5 of your subjects, not all 6 (if your doing 12 units). Is this true? If it is i won't study for modern lol. Thanks! Now i must go :read:
They count 10 units of subjects.

You only need 4 subjects or more (and 10 units or more of subjects) to be elligible for UAI.

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
2 units of english and best 8 units of any other subjects.

Hayastan

HSC
Awesome thanks. So, if i get like 13% for modern but high 80's for all for all other subjects incl english i should be fine?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hayastan said:
Awesome thanks. So, if i get like 13% for modern but high 80's for all for all other subjects incl english i should be fine?
It depends on your number of units.

So if you only have 10 units of subjects, everything must count.

But if you don't, modern may not count.

Hayastan

HSC
Well i've got 12 unit; music 2, ancient, modern, standard eng, legal and ipt. So modern wouldn't count. . . ?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Hayastan said:
Well i've got 12 unit; music 2, ancient, modern, standard eng, legal and ipt. So modern wouldn't count. . . ?
if its ur worst 2 units it will not count

Hayastan

HSC
Awesome . I won't study for modern then. Thanks for the replies guys!

sw8mp

HSC
lyounamu said:
They count 10 units of subjects.

You only need 4 subjects or more (and 10 units or more of subjects) to be elligible for UAI.
that's to be eligible for a HSC.

for a UAI, you need at least 10 units that attribute toward the UAI.

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
Hayastan said:
people do 12 units so they got a back up plan, if u dont study well then your just an idiot for picking it to start with, what happens if your other exams r super hard........even with all ur study....., studying for modern is a good idea...seeing as u spent ages learning the crap

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
MysticalElement said:
people do 12 units so they got a back up plan, if u dont study well then your just an idiot for picking it to start with, what happens if your other exams r super hard........even with all ur study....., studying for modern is a good idea...seeing as u spent ages learning the crap
yeah thats a good point, if u didn't want to try in modern then u shuda dropped it earlier and since ur so far already u may as well continue studying for it. wat are u gonna do in ur exam then? just leave really early? may as well give it a sincere attempt since u learnt everything already

cxlxoxk

HSC
yeah give it a go. who knows if you make a lot of silly mistakes in one exam, but the modern ends up great, it could be your saving grace...thats what you chose to do 12 units for right? so that if you stuff up 1 subject's exam it won't matter as long as the other subjects are good...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)