14,000 people dead??? tidal wave (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
yeah its true ... it was on the 4:30 news when i was yelling at the stupid presenter cause he knew jack all about earthquakes!

you could have your own pet shark for free!!! ;)

wanton-wonton

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
im not saying this had anything to do with the kyoto protocal....but it's a great example of the things that can happen if something is not done about global warming
It's an earthquake you fucking idiot, how would it have anything to do with global warming. Fuck me dead you are even more stupid than berry.

wanton-wonton

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
god dammit im not saying this was caused by global warming but its an example of what kind of damage can result.
Great fucking way of backtracking.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
*has a little chuckle*

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
tattoodguy said:
is that true?

that would be sick.....sharks are coool.................everyone is looking at the negative side...........

why cant ppple loook at the bright side of it alll????????

you ppple are so pessimistic.
yeh sharks r cool......especially when theyre biting ur leg off......ud be amazed at the amount of fun ppl have during their encounter with sharks...i hope u get the oppurtunity to experience this thrill one day.... :)

btw im sure the 11000+ dead ppl and their families are all looking on the bright side.......OF WAT U FUKWIT

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
its really sad
most of the people dead is the kids and the elderly
because they cant swim
unlike a young man and women who can
i saw pictures of all the dead childrens bodies lined up
but what can ya do..no one to blame...really...
people were making jokes saying ..it was a "terrorist attack"..that was lame..
im going to donate money to the red cross donation line..i hope heaps of other peopel do too
coz it could even happen to us..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
soha said:
coz it could even happen to us..
scientifically it would be very very unlikely it would actually happen to us. The worst tsunami that we have ever had was about 30cm high.

tattoodguy

soha.............ur a good guy.........ur the muslim convert right? but ur still a good guy.

its sad.................the worlds fucked.........i would like to move to a planet or something...........there is tooo much bull shit in the world.

anyone wanta come?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Meanwhile hundreds of thousands lie dead in africa but we're doing nothing...

By the way Cape... Global Warming is going to happen so get over it, all the people on the Maldives currently living there will be dead by then anyway so maybe we should come up with a cure for death first.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
no..jou jou is the muslim convert
im just a muslim...and im not a guy im a girl
30 cm..thats like a ruler..lol
neways..i still think it can happen...and dont say it wont happen because then it just might come back at you and it will happen
but god willing it wont..

tattoodguy

god dam muslim jks.

yeah shit can happpen here.................terrorism etc....................no where in the world is safe....from all disasters.

even if we dont get a title wave......antying can hapen........the son could explode or whatever..............alients might come................who knows...who cares

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Another thread?....we alreay have two lol

frenchie

HSC
Stop complainging about the threads!

Jesus ... BoS Nazis.

Read it.

Get over it.

Ignore the thread if you wish.

Pace Setter

Not-That-Bright said:
Meanwhile hundreds of thousands lie dead in africa but we're doing nothing...
Exactly what I was about to say.

I used to think people's reaction to various world events directly corresponded to the hype given by the media. That's clearly not the case though. You have a look at the African case, and now the tsunami's. We all know there's been more deaths in the former case, yet the reaction is 10-fold for the latter. Rather than the media, the only thing that the general public really care about is in/stability-i.e peaks and troughs. While there's consistency in the deaths in Africa, there are no noticeable peaks in the amount of deaths. It's relatively even. Which is of course completely opposite to what happened with the tsunami.

I might seem cynical but this whole show of support seems based on emotion/sentiment rather than any motivation to aid the world in this and similar problems. If that weren't the case, people would have a minute of silence every single day for all those victims of starvation and disease in Africa. One thing is certain: For every penny/aid worker that aids in every person saved at the scene of this tsunami, there exists one less penny/aid worker for the sufferers in Africa.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its probably the media over stating everything again and cause its so close to home they put even more stuff about it on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)