14 more days. (1 Viewer)

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
I'm starting to get over the whole "Yay finished my HSC lets party don't even care about my marks" stage and now I'm getting a bit keen for my results.
The time between finishing my last exam and getting my results back is like 2 weeks too long for me :(

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I'm starting to get over the whole "Yay finished my HSC lets party don't even care about my marks" stage and now I'm getting a bit keen for my results.
The time between finishing my last exam and getting my results back is like 2 weeks too long for me :(
Time flies. I'm not particularly bothered about it myself, but I am about the "expectations" that surround me. Sorta keen, but don't know how well I'll sleep the night before.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Im not stressed at all, 95% certain I'll get my required ATAR for uni, only reason its not 100 is cos I havent the faintest idea of my performance in english.

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Excited to hear your results, I know all you guys tried your best and that's where it counts! Good luck to all the 2013 hsc'ers on this forum!

studybuddy101

HSC
not anxious at all. Actually kind of disappointed it took me 13 years to reach these exams. Primary/secondary education is so slow... only need 91 for my course so i should be fine (although i'd rather learn it all on my own time, university is just a formality)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Excited to hear your results, I know all you guys tried your best and that's where it counts! Good luck to all the 2013 hsc'ers on this forum!
Im excited to hear Sy123 maths results, and RealiseNothing and Twinklegal and iBibah and Obiviousninja and Makematics ATAR's. I perhaps missed a bunch of others haha, darkness70 also sounds like a 99.5+'er

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Im excited to hear Sy123 maths results, and RealiseNothing and Twinklegal and iBibah and Obiviousninja and Makematics ATAR's. I perhaps missed a bunch of others haha, darkness70 also sounds like a 99.5+'er
Spent my spare time stalking Obliviousninia and Sy123 estimates, if only I could get those rankings when my HSCs come around. Seems so unattainable !! brb going to go cry in a corner haha

Web Addict

HSC
I have mixed feelings. I want to know my marks to get it over and done with, but at the same time, I don't want to know my marks because I screwed up in some of my subjects.

Focus is Key

HSC
I don't care much at all in that I'm 100% into the uni course I want so it's not like I'm freaking out. However, I still had an aim and I am just curious to see how it went.

Lina3

HSC
Got informed that I was accepted into UNSW today. Before I needed the bare minimum of 81 to get into a desired course, now only need 70, so I'm happy and just hoping for the best.

iStudent

HSC
I thought this was 14 days until holidays/end of term 1 (for '14ers) at first, lol

moocow920

HSC
Honestly thought I would be extremely stressed but not really thinking about it at all. As long as I'm in the top 5% of course and get my scholarship don't really care seeing as my course is only partially based on atar.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I have mixed feelings. I want to know my marks to get it over and done with, but at the same time, I don't want to know my marks because I screwed up in some of my subjects.
I don't want to know my marks because I could get a mystery mark.

In the end, I decided not to opt for receiving the text message in the morning, and I might refrain until night to check, just so its easier to cry to sleep if need be.

Got informed that I was accepted into UNSW today. Before I needed the bare minimum of 81 to get into a desired course, now only need 70, so I'm happy and just hoping for the best.
I got a letter for FEAS acceptance today YAY!!!

I'm not only anxious about results, but also about getting into UNSW engo.

moocow920

HSC
Does anyone know whether you can change to not getting the text if you already selected to get a text? I have have to leave for work at 9:05 and don't want to find out until after work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)