14 more days. (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Does anyone know whether you can change to not getting the text if you already selected to get a text? I have have to leave for work at 9:05 and don't want to find out until after work
Turn-off your phone. If you need your phone get a new sim :haha:

In all seriousness, try changing your phone number to something completely different or a number that doesn't exist (has 11 or more digits).

Makematics

HSC
why the fuck would you not want to know your results asap? Can someone please explain? You have gone through 12 months of painstakingly boring hsc work, and now you don't even want to know your marks??? The fuck???

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I was considering waiting until the 19th to check my ATAR first, then check my marks.

I think it would be much easier seeing my ATAR instead of finding out 5 different subject marks then speculating what ATAR I'll get.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I'm afraid to tell you, mr decay, but you appear to have developed some form of HSC related psychological illness
Lol. To be honest, many people will have a mid-teen crisis at some point. For many people they seem to have it during HSC.

I have never had one before (had pre-teen with problems about death), nor will I for the next few months unless something drastic happened.

However, I have developed a post-HSC sickness. The lack of transducement into the environment (through no job) has left me to the point where I am bored. However, I have lost my study habits since I have not touched anything for a month.

So now I have nothing to do but wait for employment offers, look for cars to buy, lose 10kgs (that's not going to happen because I eat way too much), learn about cars and play with motors and engines. Such is life.

"Can we go back, this is the moment, tonight is the night, we'll fight 'till its over, so we put our hands up, like the HSC will pick us up, like the HSC will pick uuusss."

Makematics

HSC
Lol. To be honest, many people will have a mid-teen crisis at some point. For many people they seem to have it during HSC.

I have never had one before (had pre-teen with problems about death), nor will I for the next few months unless something drastic happened.

However, I have developed a post-HSC sickness. The lack of transducement into the environment (through no job) has left me to the point where I am bored. However, I have lost my study habits since I have not touched anything for a month.

So now I have nothing to do but wait for employment offers, look for cars to buy, lose 10kgs (that's not going to happen because I eat way too much), learn about cars and play with motors and engines. Such is life.

"Can we go back, this is the moment, tonight is the night, we'll fight 'till its over, so we put our hands up, like the HSC will pick us up, like the HSC will pick uuusss."
well i'm always available for a game of haxball :D

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
why the fuck would you not want to know your results asap? Can someone please explain? You have gone through 12 months of painstakingly boring hsc work, and now you don't even want to know your marks??? The fuck???
Too lazy. It doesn't matter if you know your results straight away or in a few weeks time.

I was considering waiting until the 19th to check my ATAR first, then check my marks.

I think it would be much easier seeing my ATAR instead of finding out 5 different subject marks then speculating what ATAR I'll get.
That is quite true.

ocatal

HSC
Does anyone know whether you can change to not getting the text if you already selected to get a text? I have have to leave for work at 9:05 and don't want to find out until after work
Login to student online. Go to 'my details' then 'personal details.' The option to disable the SMS should be somewhere there.

moocow920

HSC
Enjoy stressing over your results at work :)
Don't think I will be to be honest, as long as I get the ATAR that sydney uni expected me to I'm sweet and its just a matter of how my interviews went, and I feel like they went great. If my course had an atar cutoff I would be sweating though

yoyo987

HSC
Got informed that I was accepted into UNSW today. Before I needed the bare minimum of 81 to get into a desired course, now only need 70, so I'm happy and just hoping for the best.
For music? I did too!

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I remember the day of getting HSC results.

I was about to do an all-nighter, where I sat downstairs in the rumpus. I felt really anxious about it, anxious enough to know my results ASAP.

I've killed time by watching two very long movies (2001: a space odyssey, Once upon time in America), and decided to take a nap at around 5am.

Then my mum woke me up at around 7am asking me how'd I go.

I was shitting my pants at this time knowing the truth. I've checked personally first through my iPhone rather than my laptop. Typing in my username/pw was probably the most degrading thing I've done in my life but at the same time, I was typing really quickly.

I thought I would go to TAFE, I thought otherwise...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)