17, pregnant, yr 12 next year.. what do i do? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

55HS

HSC
I think you should strongly seek the advice of professionals who can help you in this regard. A quick google found an organisation based in brisbane which could probably either give you some advice or put you in touch with a similar organisation in sydney. Call up 1800 177 725 9am - 5pm monday to friday.

http://www.childrenbychoice.org.au/nwww/counselling.htm

charbler

Banned
HSC
lou071 said:
cos it is like killing potential human being
It isn't a human being yet so what is getting killed? There is no killing, to kill something it has to be alive first.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
lou071 said:
it is medically proven.

and i said, i agree that abortion seems to be the best option for her..,
No, it's not. First trimester abortion is safer than pregnancy.

If you have facts proving any of your claims that are from proper doctors/researchers rather than crazy pro-lifers I'll concede the point.

55HS

HSC
I think you should strongly seek the advice of professionals who can help you in this regard. A quick google found an organisation based in brisbane which could probably either give you some advice or put you in touch with a similar organisation in sydney. Call up 1800 177 725 9am - 5pm monday to friday.

http://www.childrenbychoice.org.au/nwww/counselling.htm

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
lou071 said:
well, it is considered as a cell in her body, but as it is embryo, a potential human being, i think abortion is equivalent to killing.
lol!

well it's alive
so it's equivalent to killing in the sense that stepping on an ant or using antibacterial mouthwash is killing something

but it's not equivalent to murder, i.e. killing another person

charbler

Banned
HSC
lou071 said:
well, it is considered as a cell in her body, but as it is embryo, a potential human being, i think abortion is equivalent to killing.
A POTENTIAL human being, it is NOT a human being yet, therefore NOTHING is getting killed, it is NOT ALIVE JUST A BUNCH OF SQUISHY STUFF.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Riet said:
none of this is based on any fact whatsoever.

If you conscience has trouble with abortion it should have more trouble with having a baby that you don't want, and that will ruin your life.
not to mention premarital sex.

55HS

HSC
lou071 said:
potential human being can't be considered as 'nothing'.
I agree but I suppose I'd just say that it's yet to have even experienced a conscious identity .

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
you can not let religious beliefs drive the most important decisions like these in your life. you are looking at two roads that lead to two COMPLETELY different places.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
fernando said:
you can not let religious beliefs drive the most important decisions like these in your life. you are looking at two roads that lead to two COMPLETELY different places.
thanks for that captain arranged marriage with vanush

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
adoption or keep, there is no reason why you can not be pregnant and study

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
emytaylor164 said:
adoption or keep, there is no reason why you can not be pregnant and study

umm.. do you even understand the responsibilities that come with being a mother? how can she study for education/work for financial support/take care of baby/take care of herself/not manage to kill herself all at the same time? hells no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)