18 years older than sibling? (1 Viewer)

Coookies

HSC
But my friend and her sister are about 18 years apart and they are like best friends. Her sister even has 2 kids.
And my friend says that her sister is a better mum than her actual mum...

So I don't know what to think!

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
But my friend and her sister are about 18 years apart and they are like best friends. Her sister even has 2 kids.

I think its really dependent on the environment that they grew up in (if together at all).

Nobody can automatically assume that 18 yrs apart siblings will be 'biffles' or the worst of enemies, purely on the basis that they are 18 years apart.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

wot?!!

do you mean

that

pepple

ARE DIFFARENT!?!/1?1!/1?1/1!?!?1?1

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
My sister has three kids. Which makes her even worse, you know those mothers that aren't actually intelligent but all of a sudden they know best because they have kids?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
My sister has three kids. Which makes her even worse, you know those mothers that aren't actually intelligent but all of a sudden they know best because they have kids?
Reminds me of that Scrubs episode where JD was bitching about Turk + Carla suddenly knowing everything about relationships since they got married.

Coookies

HSC
Yeah I know the kind

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Is it just me or are the people posting new threads in L&R getting stupider and stupider?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Well I would definitely agree, as of the post above.

HSC
i know someone like that their name starts with a k and ends in atie

Pfortune35

HSC
thats nothing,

I have three older siblings (half sibling whatever) and they are all atleat 20 years older than me

one has a son making him my nephew and hes older than me

I Study Hard

HSC
I would imagine you may have to take on a couple of extra responsibilities (if you don't have them already), such as preparing dinner for yourself etc.
Your parents will probably have less time then they normally do to do things for you so you may have to become more self sufficient.
I only have a 7 year age gap between me and my brother so I'm not really in your situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)