19 y.o. freak bodybuilder (1 Viewer)

rawrburritos

HSC
wow a lot of ppl are unaware about bodybuilding
as for the picture, im pretty sure it was a russian kid that was posted a while ago on the bb.com forums

Pace_T

HSC
hahaa i highly doubt he uses steriods if hes winning pro bb comps.... theyre called genetics you dumbasses. :rofl:
+ lots of guys start training at like 13-14 years old. so by the time they hit 19 20 they can get pretty huge.
his competitors are unusually puny. i think thats what makes him look "freaky" imo

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
Pace_T said:
hahaa i highly doubt he uses steriods if hes winning pro bb comps.... theyre called genetics you dumbasses. :rofl:
+ lots of guys start training at like 13-14 years old. so by the time they hit 19 20 they can get pretty huge.
his competitors are unusually puny. i think thats what makes him look "freaky" imo
lol are u being sarcastic? i cant tell:eek:

anyway, steroid use is rampant in bodybuilding, everybody knows it.

Pace_T

HSC
CharlieB said:
lol are u being sarcastic? i cant tell:eek:

anyway, steroid use is rampant in bodybuilding, everybody knows it.
haha no not really sarcastic.
but in most comps they check for steriods dont they? i mean who wouldnt?
+ i also made that assumption because i guess ive seen a lot of big people at really young ages, like 19 20 21. they start out really young + good genes.
from what i gathered those who used steriods basically say goodbye to competing?

quik.

HSC
Depends on the competition. There are 'natural' comps, but you only have to pass the tests for the competition to be classed as natural in most cases. So you can have years of use under your belt beforehand. If I remember correctly there are other comps where you have to prove a history of being natural, but I can't be 100% certain.

Professional mainstream bodybuilding is littered with steroids. Phil Heath, Trey Brewer, all would be on massive doses. Simply a reality of competing at that level nowadays.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Yuck, why did I click on this thread, now all I'm picturing is how much his dick has shrunk caused by freak body building. :(

I can imagine him having sex screaming 'don't crush my penis' 'don't crush my penis' 'don't crush my penis'

Nat3skiz

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Yuck, why did I click on this thread, now all I'm picturing is how much his dick has shrunk caused by freak body building. :(

I can imagine him having sex screaming 'don't crush my penis' 'don't crush my penis' 'don't crush my penis'
nope.

Pace_T

HSC
quik. said:
Depends on the competition. There are 'natural' comps, but you only have to pass the tests for the competition to be classed as natural in most cases. So you can have years of use under your belt beforehand. If I remember correctly there are other comps where you have to prove a history of being natural, but I can't be 100% certain.

Professional mainstream bodybuilding is littered with steroids. Phil Heath, Trey Brewer, all would be on massive doses. Simply a reality of competing at that level nowadays.
ohhhh ok that explains a lot of it.
lol @ penis comment.

rawrburritos

HSC
sja said:
I sincerely apologise if I offend you but,

if you think that kid has not been using steroids for at least two years straight then you my friend have a lot of learning to do.
no, you have a lot to learn
it is completely possible to obtain this physique naturally

the fact is that while most of you hate on this guy, even IF he did taking steroids, he still put a lot of fucking hard work into getting where he is at
you dont just take steroids and expect to get big without doing anything

he still worked his ass off, and for that i have respect

DanielNH2318

HSC
boris said:
years.
years and years, it's basically a full time job. i would hazard atleast 6 hours a day, very strict diet
he wouldnt train more than 1 hour a day, and only one muscle group a week. his body is a result of a high protein diet, perfect genetics and theres a very very high chance he uses steriods

sja

dingleberry
HSC
rawrburritos said:
no, you have a lot to learn
it is completely possible to obtain this physique naturally

the fact is that while most of you hate on this guy, even IF he did taking steroids, he still put a lot of fucking hard work into getting where he is at
you dont just take steroids and expect to get big without doing anything

he still worked his ass off, and for that i have respect
No, you can't get this physique naturally. Go look up Google and search "Natural Bodybuilders".

There you go. 30% Genetics with 40% dieting and a lot of time for the final 20% gym work.

People who 'hate' him are just jealous. He has a great body and physique. People forget that he is a white blob with hardly any veins without the tan and dehydration phase to make his veins pop out.

Did you know that a lot of body builders wear skin tight singlets underneath their shirts to cut off a bit of circulation to their aims and make the veins on their forearms pop out? It's an addiction. A sad one at that.

quik.

HSC
Apart from the fact you left out 10%, are you retarded?

Their are guys who have built great physiques naturally, and for all you know this kid is one of them. The fact that you consider building an impressive physique as a sad addiction speaks volumes. Also lol at your singlet comment, please stop commenting on things you know jack all about.

Nat3skiz

HSC
quik. said:
Apart from the fact you left out 10%, are you retarded?

Their are guys who have built great physiques naturally, and for all you know this kid is one of them. The fact that you consider building an impressive physique as a sad addiction speaks volumes. Also lol at your singlet comment, please stop commenting on things you know jack all about.
lol you have to find it amusing though.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Fake tan...girls leg has a handprint on it...

looks like it's photoshopped in the first one...

Nereis

HSC
There is not a single pro bodybuilder who doesn't take HGH/IGF-1 or a steroid (winstrol, AAS etc). Their job is to become as large as possible while staying as lean as possible. The extra testosterone will help make that happen.

NinjaSauce

HSC
Nereis said:
There is not a single pro bodybuilder who doesn't take HGH/IGF-1 or a steroid (winstrol, AAS etc). Their job is to become as large as possible while staying as lean as possible. The extra testosterone will help make that happen.
LOL

Drug name dropping to build cred. You should have just said "performance enhancing drugs" and been much, much, much more broader and accurate with your info.

We had a guy on here a while ago who tried to use a very limited knowledge, with a few name drops, to try and fake super knowledge.

Also, AAS = Anabolic Androgenic Steroid. It is not a brand/type/make, but the entire category itself. Should have put that instead of "steroid" which is not the same as AAS.

------------

But yes, i agree with the sentiment of the point, top bodybuilders are on steroids. - But who cares?

Nereis

HSC
Unfortunately, doping has gotten better in the last two decades. Where as before simple AAS would be taken (and popped like candy) newer technology has set the the Coleman era apart. In particular, IGF-1 is the biggest culprit for the gigantism (Barry Bond-esque head, Coleman's distended belly etc) prevalent among professional bodybuilders.

This man would have been considered a giant among men fifty years ago. Now he is simply average.

Now as for you sir, thank you for pointing out that Winstrol is the same as AAS. Unfortunately, though they are both steroids. The AAS that the bodybuilders of yonderyear took in no way resembles Winstrol. Winstrol is both stronger and taken in far larger doses than the originalk, prevalent testosterone drug.

Now, off my soap box. As anyone who thinks that guy is natural...he be takin' dat dere cell tech.

CharlieB

?uestlove
HSC
Nereis said:
Unfortunately, doping has gotten better in the last two decades. Where as before simple AAS would be taken (and popped like candy) newer technology has set the the Coleman era apart. In particular, IGF-1 is the biggest culprit for the gigantism (Barry Bond-esque head, Coleman's distended belly etc) prevalent among professional bodybuilders.

This man would have been considered a giant among men fifty years ago. Now he is simply average.

Now as for you sir, thank you for pointing out that Winstrol is the same as AAS. Unfortunately, though they are both steroids. The AAS that the bodybuilders of yonderyear took in no way resembles Winstrol. Winstrol is both stronger and taken in far larger doses than the originalk, prevalent testosterone drug.

Now, off my soap box. As anyone who thinks that guy is natural...he be takin' dat dere cell tech.
i sea what you did there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)