1st in state (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
joujou_84 said:
1am???..........who releases papers at 1am......dont newspapers get delieverd each morning
Yeah they get delivered at around 3-4am

Which means 1am is the latest possible time to have them printed probably earlier or they are delivered late.

dafidav

HSC
i thought newspaper gets delivered like at 1am for all the shops

like how newsagent opens at 6am and they have the papers already, so it must be delivered earlier

im going station trawling tonite looking for the papers

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Xayma you can't get the Sydney papers in Albury until about 9 or 10am.... just so you know cos I was waiting for the honor roll last year.... also, congrats on your marks!!!! They were awesome!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yeah I know that. But that is because it takes a tad longer to deliever.

Thanks.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
did everyone see the kids that topped the state posing for pics on the news...........damn nerds.......im so jealous........:(......

salonikios

So, does that mean that all the ppl who came first have been called and dat da news have already been announcing names? Also, does dat mean dat da ppl who came first have already gone to da place wer day receive an award from da minister of education?

persephone

HSC
i saw that on a news update...damn smart bastards....just kidding...congrats

dafidav

HSC
salonikios said:
So, does that mean that all the ppl who came first have been called and dat da news have already been announcing names? Also, does dat mean dat da ppl who came first have already gone to da place wer day receive an award from da minister of education?
i would think so

salonikios

But wouldn't the board the news etc have announced wen da ppl get called for 1st place and wen da ceremony for da 1st place awards is on?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
salonikios said:
But wouldn't the board the news etc have announced wen da ppl get called for 1st place and wen da ceremony for da 1st place awards is on?
they did it earlier this week

Ok to clear things up, the distinguisher list and first in state staff will be availbe (for last year anyway) on Saturday (around midnight) at SELECTED stores. (same with your university offer on a different date though). So that means you don't have to wait till 6 am or whatever to get your papers

doodydo

HSC
N/A
we had a topper at our school too for 2 subjects- so proud of her!!

CrashOveride

HSC
not meaning to disrispect the ppl, good work, just i wanna know more about the toppers in more prominent subjects, eg sciences, maths etc. Why cudnt they intervierw them on TV.

*sarah*

HSC
is there anywhere we can see a list of the ppl? i wanna see if anyone from my school topped anything :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)