1week left until uni notifications (1 Viewer)

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
im so nervous, its like waiting for the HSC results all over again, but no where near as nervous

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
This is the 2nd yr in a row I've had waiting, but I don't care so much this time around, I guess coz I know even if I don't get my transfer, I have a degree that I love.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm not fussed. I'm fairly confident that I will get in.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
im more nervous this time round that I was last year. I didn't care too much last year, but after 12 months out of school, im really counting on getting nto Uni...I need to get out of here!

Rory

HSC
lol I knew i'd gotten in last week by just calling to ask lmao got the official confirmation letters today but yeh; it seems cruel that they make everyone wait over a month for hsc results then another month or so to know if the results will even get you anywhere.

Estefan

HSC
stop being so nervous. there are always alternative ways to get into your desired course. just chill out and have fun during these hols before dreaded uni starts

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I'm sick of the holidays... I've been working full time for over 12 months now.. I can't wait for Uni to start!

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
i wonder who will crack first
a good sign is when they start writing jibberish people can't understnad :)

Rory

HSC
joujou_84 said:
i didnt understand a word of that.........
What part didn't you understand? I said (in lesser words) that I already knew I'd gotten in by calling them (the Uni) last week, and today I got the 'official' letters to confirm my placement.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Rory said:
What part didn't you understand? I said (in lesser words) that I already knew I'd gotten in by calling them (the Uni) last week, and today I got the 'official' letters to confirm my placement.
oh ok.......its just that u said "lmao" in the middle of ur sentence.......and how come u got ur official letters today......did u get early entry??

Rory

HSC
^ I say 'lmao' way to much, really should cut back lol
I'm not sure why I got them today exactly.. It's for the University of Canberra College (I'm doing a sort of bridging course to transfer me into the second semester of the Uni later this year) but they weren't supposed to come out for another week or so, they might've sent them earlier to me because I was antsy and I've kind of gotten to know the people in charge over the last month or so heh

= Jennifer =

HSC
i just want to know what i am doing with my life, this whole thing of waiting pisses me off, as homer simpson says "ah the waiting game sucks lets play hungry hungry hippos"

S

Shuter

My friend found out he got acceptance into Accounting at UNE by correspondance today, because it's a non UAC application. So good, he only applied about 2 weeks ago.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
well i just read on this sumwhere that they date the offer letters being written on the 14th, so we recieve them a week later on the 20th, and da change your preferences thing closed on the 6th, so they probably finalised who they accepted by now, or are probably about 2 finalise it. daym stress waiting for these offers!!!!!!!!!

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i'm seriously sick of all the waiting we have to do but i'm not nervous i'm pretty confident that i will make it into one of my 9 courses

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
sparkl3z said:
well i just read on this sumwhere that they date the offer letters being written on the 14th, so we recieve them a week later on the 20th, and da change your preferences thing closed on the 6th, so they probably finalised who they accepted by now, or are probably about 2 finalise it. daym stress waiting for these offers!!!!!!!!!
hmm so if i know someone at the uni....will they tell me if i got in??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)