1week left until uni notifications (1 Viewer)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
hmm.....depends on who the person you know is and how friendly they are with the administration or people responsible 4 choosing us :D seriously i wish they wouldnt make us wait so much, if i had a person i knew at uni who could get my notification i would ask them to get it straightaway!

nit

HSC
heh, i can't put up with this whole waiting thing, what with med being so bloody hard to get into...much more nervous than when waiting for HSC marks and UAI's to come out.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
joujou_84 said:
hmm so if i know someone at the uni....will they tell me if i got in??
I remember a person off this forum helped out at UNSW with sorting/packing offer letters last year. That was about a week before the official release, so people at uni know already :)

= Jennifer =

HSC
Minai said:
I remember a person off this forum helped out at UNSW with sorting/packing offer letters last year. That was about a week before the official release, so people at uni know already :)
"but i want it now, i want the children to see"

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
it's really annoying for me because although i'm not too hopeful i MIGHT just scrape into my first pref. so even though i'm pretty much guaranteed a place in my second (as i'm like 12 pts above the estimated cutoff for this yr) there's this stupid little hope i might get my first that will mean even when i get my place there'lll be a little disappointment... hmph.

*sings* WHYYYY ARE WE WAAAAITING, FOR OUR UNI PLAAAAACINGS...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Just think ... after you find out what course you get into ... you enrol and then you WAIT even more until uni starts :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Cape said:
Just think ... after you find out what course you get into ... you enrol and then you WAIT even more until uni starts :)
hahaha yeh thatll be even worse... waiting till the 8th of march to actually start (provided i get into usyd)
so not going to be sleeping well early next week lol.. ill go and enrol in my certificate in languages @ MQ on the 19th to help take my mind off things.. and i have to work every other day from now till then

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
nit said:
heh, i can't put up with this whole waiting thing, what with med being so bloody hard to get into...much more nervous than when waiting for HSC marks and UAI's to come out.
dude,
you got 99.95 and from ausmedstudent ( i forgot), but you mentioned you had a good umat score. If you don't get into Umelb for med then its rigged.

= Jennifer =

HSC
cro_angel said:
hahaha yeh thatll be even worse... waiting till the 8th of march to actually start (provided i get into usyd)
so not going to be sleeping well early next week lol.. ill go and enrol in my certificate in languages @ MQ on the 19th to help take my mind off things.. and i have to work every other day from now till then
if you get into usyd u start 7th march :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Cape said:
haha, I remember the day the uni offerings came out last year, I got mine, then rushed out and bought a heap of supplies (folders, paper, pens, bag, etc)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
damn you're still waiting? i thought they had already come out

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
natstar said:
I cant belive you's are exited...jeez wait till this time next year and u will be begging for holidays to go longer
They'll be begging for holidays within 3 weeks of starting uni ... lol :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The grass is always greener on the other side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)